League Table Predictions 2014/15

1. Celtic - there squad is far better in this leauge I wonder who will be the manager to defend there titles lennon had but we have all seen what happend to man u this season and mowbray era am sure they are title favourites.

2. Aberdeen - mcinness will be going for more success and complete in top half now.

3. Dundee Utd - if mcnamara can keep hold of their youngsters.

4. Motherwell - always seem to be a top half team even with the loss of mcfadden won't be much of loss.

5. St Johnstone - if they keep hold of may.

6. Kilmarnock - if they keep hold of boyd and a few but some decent youngsters there.

7. Inverness - 7th at best for yogi and foran and billy mckay stays.

8. Ross County - serious need strengthen but I see another bottom half finish.

9. Dundee - like to see them stay up since the lost of Edinburgh derby.

10. Hamilton - be interesting to see this young team do this season back in top flight.

11. Partick Thistle - like to see them in this leauge next season but they need to add and their best player taylor-sinclair could be off so I wonder they have what it takes to avoid relegation.

12. St Mirren - I can only see them struggle, need strengthen to stay up and lost mcgowan and the appointed of tommy Craig is a bizzare but I still think there in for a tough ride this season.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you own a return key?

Edit: Not a criticism of naming us to finish 12th on it's own but basing it on McGowan leaving is rubbish. He's been shite most of this season and the other lads are better.

Killie 4th! roflcopterz.gif.com.org.gif

Celticzzzzzzzzz

Dundee United

Motherwell

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

Hamilton

ICT

Killie

Ross County

Dundee

Partick

St Mirren

With a good preseason, a key defensive signing or two, and holding onto the rest of the squad, I'm pretty confident that United will push hard for 2nd place.

Accies to have a strong showing, and Dundee to do enough to stay above the bottom two. Aberdeen to drop off a bit from their half-decent showing this season past. The Maureens have had their fun, but back down to the fizzy pop league IMO.

Bit early for league placings but St Mirren will not be relegated. Thistle to finish above Dundee who will finish above Hamilton thus meaning safety. With no fear in the league Thistle will sweep to victory in the domestic cups as it seems any diddy club can win these trophies nowadays, so why not us?

Killie 4th! roflcopterz.gif.com.org.gif

Celticzzzzzzzzz

Dundee United

Motherwell

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

Hamilton

ICT

Killie

Ross County

Dundee

Partick

St Mirren

With a good preseason, a key defensive signing or two, and holding onto the rest of the squad, I'm pretty confident that United will push hard for 2nd place.

Accies to have a strong showing, and Dundee to do enough to stay above the bottom two. Aberdeen to drop off a bit from their half-decent showing this season past. The Maureens have had their fun, but back down to the fizzy pop league IMO.

Still pished at 5 in the morning.

Class. :thumsup2

A bit early to be predicting this on the basis we haven't a clue what the starting squads will be.

But here goes.

Celtic and also to over achieve in the Cups, reaching at least one quarter final. :lol:

United if they hang on to their squad.

Aberdeen to continue their progress and win another Cup

Well if they hang on to Stuart McCall

Saints just amaziing stuff from them the past two seasons

ICT.. Billy MacKay, enough said.

Thistle if we get Lyle taylor back, replace ATS and sign a n experienced no nonsense Centre Half.

County who will spend fortunes if in trouble in January.

Saint Mirren who are a decent team but need to see how the new management makes out.

Accies who have some good young players and the plastic pitch that some teams will hate playing on. Big advantage.

Dundee/ Killie. depends how much they spend and if Killie can replace their goal machine.

Celtic

==========

Motherwell

Aberdeen

Dundee United

Saint Johnstone

I.C.T.

==========

St Mirren

Ross County

K.F.C.

Partick Thistle

==========

Dundee

==========

Hamilton Academical

1. Celtic - there squad is far better in this leauge I wonder who will be the manager to defend there titles lennon had but we have all seen what happend to man u this season and mowbray era am sure they are title favourites. 2. Aberdeen - mcinness will be going for more success and complete in top half now. 3. Dundee Utd - if mcnamara can keep hold of their youngsters. 4. Motherwell - always seem to be a top half team even with the loss of mcfadden won't be much of loss. 5. St Johnstone - if they keep hold of may. 6. Kilmarnock - if they keep hold of boyd and a few but some decent youngsters there. 7. Inverness - 7th at best for yogi and foran and billy mckay stays. 8. Ross County - serious need strengthen but I see another bottom half finish. 9. Dundee - like to see them stay up since the lost of Edinburgh derby. 10. Hamilton - be interesting to see this young team do this season back in top flight. 11. Partick Thistle - like to see them in this leauge next season but they need to add and their best player taylor-sinclair could be off so I wonder they have what it takes to avoid relegation. 12. St Mirren - I can only see them struggle, need strengthen to stay up and lost mcgowan and the appointed of tommy Craig is a bizzare but I still think there in for a tough ride this season.

^^^kensthescore

Celtic

==========

Motherwell

Aberdeen

Dundee United

Saint Johnstone

I.C.T.

==========

St Mirren

Ross County

K.F.C.

Partick Thistle

==========

Dundee

==========

Hamilton Academical

Unless Archie can improve the squad considerably, this is my prediction too. Sadly, the early signs, based on contract offers, suggest that he is sticking to last season's squad as much as possible. I had hoped that he would have released Elliott and Lawless who are not Premiership standard.

Unless Archie can improve the squad considerably, this is my prediction too. Sadly, the early signs, based on contract offers, suggest that he is sticking to last season's squad as much as possible. I had hoped that he would have released Elliott and Lawless who are not Premiership standard.

They'll do as squad players. Elliott can cover the right flank and can be brought of the bench.

Lawless was always going to struggle due to his physicality but he had decent flashes amongst his injuries. Hopefully signing new contracts will focus their minds on improving their game?

10th would be fine for me.

Although if St Mirren are losing McGinn and McLean and signing Novo and Volley Fallon I think we can finish above them.

A bit harsh of Elliott I think. He finished the season strongly and is probably been one of our most improved players.

Lawless hardly played. I don't know why he is getting a new contract.

They'll do as squad players. Elliott can cover the right flank and can be brought of the bench.

Lawless was always going to struggle due to his physicality but he had decent flashes amongst his injuries. Hopefully signing new contracts will focus their minds on improving their game?

I have to disagree. We need players who compete for starting places. Elliott seems to improve as the end of his contract looms. We should be able to attract better players next season.

10th would be fine for me.

Although if St Mirren are losing McGinn and McLean and signing Novo and Volley Fallon I think we can finish above them.

A bit harsh of Elliott I think. He finished the season strongly and is probably been one of our most improved players.

Lawless hardly played. I don't know why he is getting a new contract.

Elliott tends to "finishes strongly" to win a new contract. Frankly, he does not have the quality or consistency that is required at Premiership level. Lawless turned down a new contract last summer and has done nothing to earn a new one.

ETA - It seems that the lack of a scouting system at Firhill is reflected in Archie's contract offers.

Odds available already...

Celtic 1/40

Aberdeen 16/1

Motherwell 20/1

Dundee Utd 33/1

St Johnstone 80/1

Inverness 100/1

Kilmarnock 100/1

Ross County 100/1

St Mirren 100/1

Dundee 200/1

Partick Thistle 250/1