League Table Predictions 2014/15

Inverness will be bottom six, deal with that, it's an absolute certainty. Bookmark, screenshot, copy and paste and come back and tell me I'm wrong. Selling your only goal threat is not going to make you a better team, what planet do you live on?

You're not being underestimated - Hughes is a shit manager - I'd bet my bottom dollar he'll be sacked in the coming season.

Agree with this absolutely.

The two weakest squads on paper are quite clearly Dundee and Hamilton.

Every new manager who comes from the SFL underestimates the top league. Danny Lennon did it, McIntyre did it, Smith did it, Archibald too. Hartley is the latest in a long line.

The Thistle side who came up last year were far stronger than these Dundee and Hamilton teams, as we seen by the way they won a harder wee league than last year, and they scraped 10th.

This thread is fun reading.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd appreciate it if you didn't completely f**k up when trying to embarrass me, as I want to know what I said.

I know . Complete fanny .

I would drop us a position or two as it stands. With May going in addition to Hasselbaink thats us lost around 50% of the goals we scored last season. Adam Morgan will obviously score around 20, but we need another 15 from somewhere

I presume it was this one?

Feel pretty silly about the Morgan prediction tbh, just days after I talked about his signing as being a stop gap until January.

Ludo *1, on 03 Aug 2014 - 09:34, said:

1. Celtic

2. Aberdeen

3. Motherwell

4. Dundee United

5. Inverness

6. St Johnstone

7. St Mirren

8. Dundee

9. Ross County

10. Kilmarnock

11. Partick Thistle

12. Hamilton

Imagine thinking St Mirren would finish above us. What a fucking mare.

But it is conceivable that the team that did finish 2nd now finish 2nd bottom :o

Jimbob is behaving as if he has a slight grudge against a team that pipped them for second in the final minute of the league season. Obviously taking longer to get over than others.

That prediction doesn't seem so ridiculous now.

1.Celtic

2.Aberdeen

3.Motherwell

4.St.Johnstone

5.United

6.St.Mirren

7.Thistle

8.ICT

9.Dundee

10.County

11.Killie

12.Hamilton

The bottom 7 is just a shot in the dark. Obviously biased in hope Dundee will finish above the bottom two spots

Well off at the moment. Hamilton bottom, Well third,ICT 7th St.Mirren top 6 ? what was i smoking? :1eye

• 4 weeks later...

Agree with this absolutely.

The two weakest squads on paper are quite clearly Dundee and Hamilton.

Every new manager who comes from the SFL underestimates the top league. Danny Lennon did it, McIntyre did it, Smith did it, Archibald too. Hartley is the latest in a long line.

The Thistle side who came up last year were far stronger than these Dundee and Hamilton teams, as we seen by the way they won a harder wee league than last year, and they scraped 10th.

Gregg-Wallace-540x361.pngGregg-Wallace-540x361.pngGregg-Wallace-540x361.png

Lex is absolutely right. This is really not going to end well for Dundee posters

Gregg-Wallace-540x361.png

To be fair, the only reason most will be placing Dundee higher up the league is because of all the Dundee fans wetting themselves about how good their signings are. We after all have no real idea how good the new Germans are.

If I were to judge it by the calibre of player signed that we already know about...

Kevin Thompson - couldn't get a game for the worst Hibs team I ever saw

James McPake - as above

Simon Ferry - released by a mid-level League Two side

Phillip Roberts - released by Falkirk

Gary Harkins - a failure at Kilmarnock and St Mirren in the top flight

Greg Stewart - a striker who scored 31 in 113 for Cowdenbeath

Paul McGowan - released by a poor St Mirren side

...it doesn't look promising!

Still curious as to how Hartley will play McGowan and Harkins in the same team , McGowan holds play up and Harkins just isnt a worker.

Worked pretty damn well.

Harkins will be gone by January

I think I've already made a prediction but I can't be arsed checking back.

Celtic

Dundee United

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

Motherwell

Inverness

St Mirren

Ross County

Kilmarnock

Partick Thistle

Hamilton

Dundee

Wrong.

Where are Dundee fans finding this confidence I'm not having a dig but Dundee fans are by far the most confident(deluded) I've seen on this forum for a long long time. Even fans of Aberdeen, Dundee utd who constantly fight for Europe are never this confident. I've no idea how they will fair but bar McGowan I wouldn't say they've signed anyone who worries me.

Celtic

Aberdeen

United

Motherwell

Saint J

Thistle

Dundee

Ross county

Inverness

Killie

St mirren

Hamilton

Having said that I do have a sneaky feeling about Dundee for 6th. They have strengthened and manager is decent.

Should have gone with the not insubstantial gut.

Inverness will be bottom six, deal with that, it's an absolute certainty. Bookmark, screenshot, copy and paste and come back and tell me I'm wrong. Selling your only goal threat is not going to make you a better team, what planet do you live on?

On the contrary, it is you, the_saints_are_coming, who must now

07tyH4A.gif

EB81vNR.gif

Did you really delete your first reply to come up with that, I was horrendously wrong, although in fairness you had McKay for most of the season...

^^^ clutching at straws

^^^

in the process of Dealing With It.

Celtic

Motherwell

Dundee Utd

St Johnstone

Aberdeen

St Mirren

ICT

Ross County

Killie

Partick

Hamilton

Dundee

Lex, try switching the two teams in red around, and you will have a more accurate representation of the league as it stands just now. :)

Archived