League Table Predictions 2014/15

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I put that down to the manager changing our style of play to the detriment of Mckay rather than his ability.

I never mentioned his ability just that hew as no longer a goal threat which he isnt, we wont change much without him and this is the last real chance for a fee

I said next years bottom seven. Quite obviously this includes Inverness instead of us.

Ah right ok. Silly me for not realising you were sticking you above ICT and them below you.

Mate, we finished above you and beat you twice.

You beat us three times. That was the very reason you did finish above us! We picked up 50 points against the other 10 teams, Inverness picked up 48 points against them.

Although I'm far from convinced about John Hughes and the fact that McKay has stopped scoring (5 goals in his last 27 games I think) has to be a worry, under Hughes, Inverness were averaging 1.16 points per game, which is more than any of the bottom six sides over the course of the season. Hughes clearly didn't manage to maintain the levels set by Butcher but their form was still of a top six standard.

You beat us three times. That was the very reason you did finish above us! We picked up 50 points against the other 10 teams, Inverness picked up 48 points against them.

Although I'm far from convinced about John Hughes and the fact that McKay has stopped scoring (5 goals in his last 27 games I think) has to be a worry, under Hughes, Inverness were averaging 1.16 points per game, which is more than any of the bottom six sides over the course of the season. Hughes clearly didn't manage to maintain the levels set by Butcher but their form was still of a top six standard.

My point throughout this whole thread exactly, finally someone agrees, but I don't see how St Johnstone (no offence or disrespect intended) are automatically one the supposed top 5, I think there will be a 4/8 split although I think Saints and ICT will still pull away from the rest

My point throughout this whole thread exactly, finally someone agrees, but I don't see how St Johnstone (no offence or disrespect intended) are automatically one the supposed top 5, I think there will be a 4/8 split although I think Saints and ICT will still pull away from the rest

Probably because they have a competent manager, just a thought though.

My point throughout this whole thread exactly, finally someone agrees, but I don't see how St Johnstone (no offence or disrespect intended) are automatically one the supposed top 5, I think there will be a 4/8 split although I think Saints and ICT will still pull away from the rest.

You'd have to ask everyone who is putting us in the top five but I could guess because we finished the season strongly (9 wins, 3 draws, 4 defeats), are coming off the confidence of winning the Scottish Cup and the financial rewards that brings and have pretty much kept our squad together and are likely to add to it. I think the perception is that Inverness struggled under Hughes, otherwise imagine it would be a clear top six and bottom six split in the predictions.

Probably because they have a competent manager, just a thought though.

Still not a good side, although they are the 5th best team, I think it will be tighter than many say, and btw, if that was a bite at Yogi, I couldn't care less

Any Jags fan that has us in 6th are surely saying this tongue in cheek. We will be in a dogfight again to survive. Without a Hearts situation it will be even more cut throat than last season. And IMO we will be in that scrap.

post-1545-14019110592791_thumb.jpg

;)

Yup, top 6 for the last 3 seasons... 2 away wins in Europe last year....Scottish Cup Winners.... obviously 'not a good side' :unsure:

I like your change of subject due to the fact I answered all your questions.

I'll rephrase that "not as good as made out". We are so so so so shite I'm not denying that either

Archived