5. St Johnston

6. Inverness

7. St mirren

8. Ross county

9. Fir hill fannys

10. Hamilton

11. Killie

12. Dirty Arabs

The seethe in this subforum has gone through the roof since the Yo-yo Funster Club were promoted :thumsup2

Maybe a tad early, but regardless...

1) Celtic

2) Aberdeen

3) Motherwell

4) Dundee United

5) St Johnstone

6) Partick

7) Dundee

8) Inverness

9) St Mirren

10) Hamilton

11) Ross County

12) Kilmarnock

Predicting the bottom 7 was tough, it really could end up in any order.

Bottom 7 is very tough. Killie could be in big trouble if they lose Boyd and don't replace him. Then I have no idea how to judge Dundee or Accies yet since I haven't seen them play this season. I imagine ICT will slide down but likewise I reckon Ross County will strengthen and Thistle and St Mirren will stay roughly the same.

In other words: f**k knows what will happen.

Edit: By stay the same I mean St Mirren and Partick won't have amazing seasons but we will do what we alwasy do and keep our heads above water and I imagine Partick have enough about them to do the same.

will strengthen and Thistle and St Mirren will stay roughly the same.

In other words: f**k knows what will happen.

Edit: By stay the same I mean St Mirren and Partick won't have amazing seasons

Wrong.

Partick fans seem awfully optimistic about next season. I think we will be lucky not to get relegated but I think it will be a tight bottom 7 race (Partick included) with 6th place going down to the wire in the end.

It will, he has offered nothing for 6 months and I would rather we let him go and got a new striker and imrpoved Ferguson

If you think thats laughable then it pretty much sums up why you're an Aberdeen fan

Mckay may not have been banging in the goals but I think you are being exceptionally harsh on him. His hold up play has been fantastic. Sadly this team has suffered badly since Hughes came in and Mckay has definitely lost some confidence. I fully believe that he would have bagged more than the five goals he has netted since January if we still had Butcher. Hughes has stifled our attacking threat significantly with his change in tactics. I feel we've looked at our best when we've adopted Bucher's approach i.e. direct but mixed it with Yogi's preferred ball retention approach like in the fixtures v County in Dingwall.

You're not being underestimated - Hughes is a shit manager - I'd bet my bottom dollar he'll be sacked in the coming season.

Here's hoping. I think we will finish somewhere between 8th -10th.

1. Motherwell
2. Aberdeen
3. Dundee Utd
4. Celtic
5. St Johnstone
6. Dundee
7. St Mirren
8. Partick Thistle
9. ICT
10. Accies
11. Ross County
12 . Killie

Dundee , Accies , ICT and Partick will be in the fight for the 11th and 12th spot , I think Dundee and Accies will be the two that fill those places at the end of the season . Dundee's signings are not to clever Thomson and McPake are quite prone to injury.

Tommy Craig. That is all.

Difficult to assess without seeing the additions being made by teams. As it stands, my prediction would be -

1) Celtic

2) Motherwell

3) Dundee United

4) St Johnstone

5) Aberdeen

6) Kilmarnock

7) St Mirren

8 ) Inverness CT

9) Dundee

10) Ross County

11) Hamilton Accies

12) Partick Thistle.

Difficult to assess without seeing the additions being made by teams. As it stands, my prediction would be -

1) Celtic

2) Motherwell

3) Dundee United

4) St Johnstone

5) Aberdeen

6) Kilmarnock

7) St Mirren

8 ) Inverness CT

9) Dundee

10) Ross County

11) Hamilton Accies

12) Partick Thistle.

:lol:

If we keep Kris Boyd, then that's where we should be aiming.

That's optimistic, really.

Don't really have much other than Boyd and Griffiths couldn't even drag Hibs into the top six.

Mckay may not have been banging in the goals but I think you are being exceptionally harsh on him. His hold up play has been fantastic. Sadly this team has suffered badly since Hughes came in and Mckay has definitely lost some confidence. I fully believe that he would have bagged more than the five goals he has netted since January if we still had Butcher. Hughes has stifled our attacking threat significantly with his change in tactics. I feel we've looked at our best when we've adopted Bucher's approach i.e. direct but mixed it with Yogi's preferred ball retention approach like in the fixtures v County in Dingwall.

Here's hoping. I think we will finish somewhere between 8th -10th.

Mckay is no longer a goal threat something you cannot defend

That's optimistic, really.

Don't really have much other than Boyd and Griffiths couldn't even drag Hibs into the top six.

It may be optimistic, but not outlandish. We have some young players that are developing all the time, and if we strengthen our defence then there's no way we should be just trying to avoid relegation. Is the Killie squad that much worse than 6 other Premiership sides? I think not.

Mckay is no longer a goal threat something you cannot defend

And I put that down to the manager changing our style of play to the detriment of Mckay rather than his ability.

As things stand the bottom 7 in next years league are all much of a muchness and I wouldn't say any of them finishing sixth would be a surprise.

St Johnstone being one of the bottom 7?

Archived