The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

The games i seen ardeer shearer never played , And he came on the last 10 against the vics , It was holden and miller with a young lad sweeping the games i seen and they seemed to compliment each other

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The games i seen ardeer shearer never played , And he came on the last 10 against the vics , It was holden and miller with a young lad sweeping the games i seen and they seemed to compliment each other

Is Miller the guy signed from Kilwinning? If he didn't play I'm sure his experience around the dressing room and at training helped the young guys. Surely that will be missed?

I think so mate yes , Can only assume it would specially from reading the post of shearers retirement from every1s comments , But im sure mr cook and co arent thick and know the effects he had in the changing room

Troon 14/1, Vics 16/1 and Neilston 12/1 great wee treble, Far to early for predictions just wish I had that treble.

I am looking forward to the season I reckon it will be as tough as ever and important for teams to get a good start. Come on The Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeestle!!

I took in Neilston v Irvine Vics tonight as well, interesting to have a wee look at two of our opponents for next season, two teams who I hadn't seen play for quite some time.

From what I saw tonight I think Neilston will cope ok in super 1st Next season.

I hope so and think so. Although cup games are one-offs we've already, in the West and Central League Cups, beaten Thorniewood 2-1 away, beat Yoker 6-1 at Brig O'Lea, held Clydebank to a 0-0 draw and lost to Shotts 1-0 thanks to a late penalty.

. Assorted diddies? A would include your mob in that as well. What makes you think you will finish behind the mighty fallen which is pollok. I seen Largs twice last year when we put you out the scottish cup, believe me there are better teams in the super first than largs.

I hope they go down,purley for the fact that barfields is a f#**y!

Fancy the Vic's to do be safe next season just have something about them that causes teams problems. Could be wrong though, think teams will struggle to play against them in away games as their ultra tight park could be to their advantage.

Getting invited would be a starting point. ;-) I haven't heard anything about pre-season games yet, we still have a couple of weeks of this season still to go. ;-)

Would pencil yourselves in for that mate

Glens are a part of the tournament now & we are always glad to see you all down . A start annual leave that weekend & no goin away to the Monday so will hopefully say hello as a missed it last year due to work

Would pencil yourselves in for that mate

Glens are a part of the tournament now & we are always glad to see you all down . A start annual leave that weekend & no goin away to the Monday so will hopefully say hello as a missed it last year due to work

What date is it ?

He's a very busy man lol

Hey it's not a problem, I'm sure he'll get to it when the time is right. It's good to know though, as our gaffer is planning for pre-season just now.

Archived