The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we not have to win the Kilbirnie Tournament (if invited) first, before we think about the League?

Getting invited would be a starting point. ;-) I haven't heard anything about pre-season games yet, we still have a couple of weeks of this season still to go. ;-)

What a league next year Peter its as good as the Scottish championship with Rangers,Hibs and Hearts looking forward to it p.s hear Pollok r signing players already like D.Burns great young forward

Has Danny now signed? He is an excellent prospect and I wish him all the very best, wherever he ends up. He has been a great player for us in the past two seasons, for which I thank my good friend Stevie Findlay.

1st - Ardeer

2nd - Largs

3rd - Irvine vics

Alot of people will right off ardeer and irvine but after seeing them a couple of times each last season i wouldnt be surprised if these 2 were high finishers

5th bottom would do me fine but I'm predicting that we'll do alright, I'm really looking forward to being in the Super 1st.

Ourselves and Ardeer will be written off by a lot of people and will surprise a few.

5th bottom would do me fine but I'm predicting that we'll do alright, I'm really looking forward to being in the Super 1st.

Ourselves and Ardeer will be written off by a lot of people and will surprise a few.

Only have to look at Troon this year mate they have shown what can be done Also Maybole who have had a very solid season

So anything is possible

Only have to look at Troon this year mate they have shown what can be done Also Maybole who have had a very solid season

So anything is possible

It is indeed and I'm quietly confident we can have a decent season, visit some new ground, enjoy ourselves and show a few folk what we're about... But like I said survival is the aim in my opinion.

It is indeed and I'm quietly confident we can have a decent season, visit some new ground, enjoy ourselves and show a few folk what we're about... But like I said survival is the aim in my opinion.

That's right I think a mid-table finish for yourselves and Ardeer would actually be a success

Enjoy super 1st just gutted we wont be there to play you

I would agree with irvinevicsman but if i was the gaffer of either teams then ofcourse survival but i would love a good cup run in either of the cups , Irvine vics very capable as bein 1 of the strongest defences and ardeer bein joint too scorers in league

Archived