The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On holiday in Turkey ATM, be very grateful for regular tweets please Glensmad

I only tweet on Glencairn or Glencairn u21s matches, as the account is linked in to the club website. I'm sure RRG will keep you updated, if he doesn't I'll go round and beat him up again. ;-)

Am going to take this game in tomorrow,hopefully The Roy will go for the jugular right from the off. No offense to Yoker guys as we've had some good tussles this season.

Congratulations to Shettleston who secured automatic promotion tonight courtesy of Rob Roy's defeat to Yoker.

Commiserations to Irvine Vics who are relegated, and well done to Yoker for proving me right and having enough in the tank to stay up. Just. ;-)

Saturday's final match of the season Rob Roy v Glencairn is now only for pride, and I heard a few Rob Roy fans saying on their way out of the ground tonight that they may as well not bother going on Saturday.

Yoker were the better team tonight, all over. Deserved to stay up....think I mentioned they would!! Nice drive home seeing the Sun set and fall away...just like Rob Roy's chance of the automatic promotion place. Look forward to heading from RobRoyGuy....!!

Archived