The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

So it's ok to elbow an opponent in the face because it's junior football, are you for real?

Away you go and get over it ffs , we kept our discipline , played fairly well and did a job on kilsyth . Only downside was the goal scoring machine never got his goal due to big dukes taking him out cynically for the penalty. Ah well onto next weeks big game at kilsyth hope willie plays like that or better next week in a game we need to try and win.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Away you go and get over it ffs , we kept our discipline , played fairly well and did a job on kilsyth . Only downside was the goal scoring machine never got his goal due to big dukes taking him out cynically for the penalty. Ah well onto next weeks big game at kilsyth hope willie plays like that or better next week in a game we need to try and win.

So you are condoning elbowing of opponents just because it's junior football?

Yes or no will suffice. no need for deflection.

Ah well onto next weeks big game at kilsyth hope willie plays like that or better next week in a game we need to try and win.

You won't see much if you go to Kilsyth next week RRG, they are playing away at Yoker and your lot are at Camp New! :D

You won't see much if you go to Kilsyth next week RRG, they are playing away at Yoker and your lot are at Camp New! :D

Ooops bit to excited after today's game :lol: , yes onto next weeks big game at the camp new , always enjoy playing the pollok of newlands .

U try to give some guy's the benefit of the doubt on here cause they obviously love there club and want the best for them ! But honestly people are right enough on here, rob Roy guy u r a first class twat !

EASY EASY EASY !

EASY EASY EASY !

You still haven't answered if you think it's ok to elbow an opponent just because it's junior football? Thats what you alluded to a few posts ago and have so far dodged an answer, just because it's one of your player doesn't make it right.

He's a complete dud. Guaranteed if the result was reversed he'd be on moaning...even more so than usual. Rob Roy deserved their win, I've no arguments with that. I disagree with the discipline issue tho, Scott Upson caught our player by deliberately kicking our player, studs up, in his chest...I agree Paul shouldn't have retaliated. We move on, season not done. Just goes to show with results by Maybole and Greenock, a lot to play for yet.

Ooops bit to excited after today's game :lol: , yes onto next weeks big game at the camp new , always enjoy playing the pollok of newlands .

Wouldn't be shocked if the bookies make Rob Roy favourites for next week. They are the form team in the league and have just splashed the cash to bring in a big premier league striker to fire them to back up.

Hopefully we can rest a few players v peasey on Wednesday and hopefully some off our injured players can return.

A draw wouldn't be a bad result for Pollok and would put us within 5 of 50 points which will probably be enough for promotion

Today was a hard fought win with Robbie Winters being gifted a couple of goals by bad goal keeping and a bad pass back. However fair play to him on reading the pass back to get the goal.

Wouldn't be shocked if the bookies make Rob Roy favourites for next week. They are the form team in the league and have just splashed the cash to bring in a big premier league striker to fire them to back up.

Hopefully we can rest a few players v peasey on Wednesday and hopefully some off our injured players can return.

A draw wouldn't be a bad result for Pollok and would put us within 5 of 50 points which will probably be enough for promotion

Today was a hard fought win with Robbie Winters being gifted a couple of goals by bad goal keeping and a bad pass back. However fair play to him on reading the pass back to get the goal.

Few hundred quid , with committee chipping in to pay for him is my understanding .Meadow wanted him off the wage bill.

Forgot about your game with petershill wednesday night . Interesting to see how your manager approaches it.

Nice to have best defensive record in the league going into april , wasn't expecting it .

EASY EASY EASY ![/quote

Is that it ? Is that all uve got ? U really r a twat ! Lol.

Am on a high mate ! high as a kite , is that all youv'e got was something i was thinking to myself today a lot when it came to kilsyth ha !

Few hundred quid , with committee chipping in to pay for him is my understanding .Meadow wanted him off the wage bill.

Forgot about your game with petershill wednesday night . Interesting to see how your manager approaches it.

Am on a high mate ! high as a kite :thumsup2 , is that all youv'e got was something i was thinking to myself today a lot when it came to kilsyth :lol: .

Nice to have the best defensive record in the league going into april , wasn't expecting it .

Still waiting, do you condone a player elbowing an opponent just because it's junior football?

Archived