The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

You are totally obsessed with us.

Move on.

That's a bit unfair, glensmad. The guy's post seemed about right imo. That's how the last two seasons have gone at least.

Having said that, being a mainstay in such a tough league isn't that bad a position to be in.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a bit unfair, glensmad. The guy's post seemed about right imo. That's how the last two seasons have gone at least.

Having said that, being a mainstay in such a tough league isn't that bad a position to be in.

I would agree with your last point there, and that's a point I've been making for a while.

As for your first point, I don't think it is unfair in the slightest. He talks about nothing else other than Glencairn (always in a negative manner) and occasionally his own club. You don't need to be Stephen Hawking to work him out.

Good for you. I've already given you my answer, and that's not going to change.

I agree with a lot of what you say on here, to be fair, we think alike in many aspects although we have clashed over matters in the past. Where we differ, however, is that I am a committee member and have a responsibility to protect the interests of my club as I see fit, whereas you are not. You probably have more freedom to say what you like on certain matters regarding both your own club and others, and you certainly use that freedom to the maximum.

Fair enough , just always like to hear what people really think especially so committee men ;)

Give me something positive apart from staying up then ,

I don't think anybody can accuse me of not talking positively about my club. No matter what I say you're going to talk it down anyway, you clearly have issues with us as a club as your last umpteen posts have all been about us. That's your problem, we're not losing any sleep over it. You stopped being important to us five years ago.

Sorry rrg it's him he thinks he's a smart arse , but not another word fea me , Well at least not tonight anyway. Night night

Lol, not another word for tonight from him. He's run out of things to say about Glencairn. Honestly, completely obsessed. ;-)

Anyway, back to a more worthwhile discussion. Here are this weekend's fixtures :-

Ardeer Thistle (11th) v Maybole Juniors (2nd)

Greenock Juniors (7th) v Cumbernauld United (5th)

Thorniewood United (13th) v Neilston Juniors (9th)

Rutherglen Glencairn (10th) v Yoker Athletic (12th)

Your thoughts ?

Archived