The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It very much is. Great wee ground. You guys are a young team and will be a force going forward. All best for the rest of the season.

It's a decent result in ayrshire against a struggling team though , just as it was when we won at barrfields. No more than that.

Winning at Pollok or beating a premier league team in a cup is a good / great result.

Thanks babes ????

Enjoy your evening sir

And keep banging that drum champ!! !

It very much is. Great wee ground. You guys are a young team and will be a force going forward. All best for the rest of the season.

It's not really though. Sunrise (or maybe Theesel1994) would be able to clarify this, but I'm sure our away form has been better than our home form since we installed the 4G. Having said that you beat us in Kilsyth as well so well done on that result months ago

Irvine Victoria were unlucky today, close, tight match that could have went either way. That's 5 points been lost in the last minute of the last 3 games. Two home games over the holiday period. Minimum of four points desperately needed

It's a decent result in ayrshire against a struggling team though , just as it was when we won at barrfields. No more than that.

Winning at Pollok or beating a premier league team in a cup is a good / great result.

And keep banging that drum champ!! !

You really are one of the biggest bell ends on P&B!!! I never mentioned anything about pollock. All I said was we had a great day and a good victory.

You love to get involved in everything that has absolutely nothing to do with your team.

As a fellow P&B poster said - you really are the EBola of this forum... Please don't pretend you are sitting in your brothers when you are sitting in front of a pc screen you complete loner.

See this is the problem with some people on here. You try get debate going and give an opinion after seeing something you disagree with and some just fly off the handle in a blind rage

Your not even reading things right such is your rage. Kilsyth Coyle commented on great win , barrfield asked is it.. You said it very much is. I in turn commented on this assuming as you replied to barrfields that you also meant great win as that was what they were talking about.

Now your saying a good win but great day out (all so confusing) which in my opinion it isn't given Largs position .

I have a keen interest in all things junior football in particular west region. I will comment on anything i see fit, we all have that right .

Ebola of pie and bovrill, I mean seriously that's awful patter , what does it even mean ffs, it's the patter of someone who hasn't put much thought into having a go at someone and just came out with the first word that comes into their head.

As for where i am what i am doing i state fact of what i am doing after a day of Christmas shopping (yes I missed our game today) what you choose to believe is completely up to you.

Oh it's Pollok no c , don't want you getting a hard time off a Pollok fan .

Irvine Victoria were unlucky today, close, tight match that could have went either way. That's 5 points been lost in the last minute of the last 3 games. Two home games over the holiday period. Minimum of four points desperately needed

Defo a game which could have went either way...both teams to their credit made it an enjoyable match to watch...

See this is the problem with some people on here. You try get debate going and give an opinion after seeing something you disagree with and some just fly off the handle in a blind rage

Your not even reading things right such is your rage. Kilsyth Coyle commented on great win , barrfield asked is it.. You said it very much is. I in turn commented on this assuming as you replied to barrfields that you also meant great win as that was what they were talking about.

Now your saying a good win but great day out (all so confusing) which in my opinion it isn't given Largs position .

I have a keen interest in all things junior football in particular west region. I will comment on anything i see fit, we all have that right .

Ebola of pie and bovrill, I mean seriously that's awful patter , what does it even mean ffs, it's the patter of someone who hasn't put much thought into having a go at someone and just came out with the first word that comes into their head.

As for where i am what i am doing i state fact of what i am doing after a day of Christmas shopping (yes I missed our game today) what you choose to believe is completely up to you.

Oh it's Pollok no c , don't want you getting a hard time off a Pollok fan .

Whatever.

For what it's worth I thought Kilsyth played really well today and could have been three or four up at half time, the most we could get from our game against Largs was three points and we managed that.

Had we made even a 50% start to the season we could have been a contender,

Whatever.

For what it's worth I thought Kilsyth played really well today and could have been three or four up at half time, the most we could get from our game against Largs was three points and we managed that.

Had we made even a 50% start to the season we could have been a contender,

And if we had...we would have been above the Kirky tramps....

A wee split has appeared in the league between the top half and the bottom half, a 4-point gap, although knowing this league it won't be long in closing.

It was a disappointing afternoon for Glencairn in a number of ways, but my match report (delayed to tomorrow due to my daughter's birthday today) and the video highlights will deal with that. We're still very much in touch with the promotion issue although we've dropped to 7th. We're only 2 points behind 4th, and only 4 points behind 3rd with 3 games in hand. There is a long way still to go, and we've still to play everybody again and Yoker and Rob Roy twice.

Only four points separate all of the teams in the bottom half of the table, it's really tightening up down there. Kilsyth's good form continues, while Pollok and Shettleston continue to stretch at the top with five or six teams below eyeing up 3rd place at the moment.

Crazy but fascinating league, thoroughly enjoying it every week, have always thought though, four relegated is too much, this season shows that, bout 8-9 teams who are all evenly matched in the lower half of the league. Lots of excitement to come

We contributed to our own downfall today, particularly the first two goals for Neilston. It has to be said, though, that there are some seriously poor officials at this level.

Referee was very fussy and a bit card happy but I thought he got the big calls right. We definitely deserved our three red cards.

Our discipline and defending has been horrendous this season. Not going to publicly blame anyone but referees wouldn't be on my list.

Just watched the glencairn highlights. What a shambles that was for the glens .

Keeper doesn't like one on ones does he.

Few questionable decisions but overall looks like the right team won without a doubt.

Guy Cameron must have been about at Neilston for years, I remember him playing for them in the premier league about six years ago. Decent player.

Barry Tulloch ex Pollok Roy, rossvale player looked to have a good game.

Sure glens will bounce back next week no disrespect to Largs but glens couldn't have picked a better game next week.

You will be there next season as well.

Well work starts on new ground in new year so maybe your right. One of these things not something that is going to prevent me from enjoying the junior football.

Archived