2014/15 Championship predictions

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Levein will have a more hands on role than his title suggests. Although Neilson will probably have the final say, it won't be without Levein's input. You can't argue with his club record up here. He did a good job combining the DoF/Manager role at United too and picked up a few gems in his time there. Although barring financial collapse I can't see past Rangers.

I think Levein will have a more hands on role than his title suggests. Although Neilson will probably have the final say, it won't be without Levein's input. You can't argue with his club record up here. He did a good job combining the DoF/Manager role at United too and picked up a few gems in his time there. Although barring financial collapse I can't see past Rangers.

I thought the idea was that Levein would have the final say and that neilson was the hands on one on the training ground etc....?

Raith third :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why don't we wait on predicting league postitions until nearer the time when we all have our teams in place?

I believe Loy has left you lot? If that's the case, then with your team at the minute, fourth is a bit out of reach for you as well :lol:

Why don't we wait on predicting league postitions until nearer the time when we all have our teams in place?

I believe Loy has left you lot? If that's the case, then with your team at the minute, fourth is a bit out of reach for you as well :lol:

Loy hasn't left m8.

i really can't see how you think it would be an absoloute stunner if Hibs won the league yet it's perfectly believable for hearts to win it. :huh:

You guys have lost your top performing players from last season and have a new management structure in place which may or may not work, Levein isn't the easiest character to work with and the pressure is on him to erase the shitefest he gave us as Scotland boss. Also I know Ma Budge is saying the right things about wage structures and budgets but it's in the DNA at Hearts to overspend and basically be the Wee Gers, a couple of bad results and it'll be calls to spend spend spend from the Gorgie crowd,if she doesn't it may cause unrest.

For what its worth though i don't think Hibs will win the league, barring admin i would say Rangers will win it but not by much, it will be tight between all 3 clubs and throw Falkirk into the mix as well,also the rest will be no pushover as there is so much focus on the championship next season they will be playing bigger games more often .

Nobody knows how Hibs will line up next year ,we have players leaving and returning from loan deals and Butcher will need to sign a few as well,hopefully Collins can find some sort of form in the championship and perhaps Harris can stay injury free and if they stay him and Stanton can develop as we expect them to.I have to say though I'm looking forward to it now the dust has settled a bit, a couple of seasons in the championship is maybe not a bad thing for Hibs or Hearts as they can give there sides time to develop.I think it'll be good to be a diddy leaguer :thumsup2

Good god, Inane shite. Factually inaccurate, inane shite.

I thought the idea was that Levein would have the final say and that neilson was the hands on one on the training ground etc....?

You might be right mate, I'm sure I remembered something about Neilson having final say when they ran the story on BBC news but I can't be sure.

^^^ rattled.

To be fair these predictions are totally pointless. They don't even stir any debate or conversation as there's f**k all to talk about. People just list last season's table with the new top 3.

Still, at least I'm not upset about it...

To be fair these predictions are totally pointless. They don't even stir any debate or conversation as there's f**k all to talk about. People just list last season's table with the new top 3.

It's good fun at the end of the season to look back and see who wildly wrong everybody was.

I wouldn't make predictions till the transfer window has closed.

I don't know how good most of the teams are tbh, just guessed,

in all honesty me too, shamefully I have to admit that I have never really paid too much attention below the Prem........for shame :ph34r:

Me too but that's just adding to the excitement. That and the fact that none of the support of the ''big 3'' really have a clue how our squads are going to shape up or - in the case of Rangers - whether they're heading for insolvency.

Archived