2014/15 Championship predictions

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to see so many thinking Hearts will win it.

For me we'll be consistent next year but probably not enough to go up in 1st with Rangers doing that. Even a skint rangers can afford wages at this level that are ridicolous.

For me top 4

Rangers

Hearts

QOTS

Hibs

Hearts to go up through play offs

Be some Play off game Hearts V Hibs

For most SPFL 1st clubs they really should look not to break the wage budgets just because the income will be so much higher and conserve the funds for once at least one of Hearts, Rangers, Hibs are gone.

I really can't see anyone doing much next season to justify spending a bucketload.

Hearts

The Rangers

Hibs

Falkirk

Raith Rovers

Queen of the South

Dumbarton

Alloa

Livingston

Cowdenbeath

As of right now,I fear for our safety next season I think it could be a long season for us. I'll post an updated one the day before the season starts in hope we've brought in a couple players,in particular a striker or 2.

I think it'll be tighter at the top than a lot. I still say that the rangers players and their fans are in for a shock,they wont have it just as easy this season. Hearts to nick it though.

What's with the rager some people have for Queens? They had a decent season last year and Baird is a quality signing but they were closer to Dumbarton last year than ourselves.

While I think we will be 5th behind the big 3 then yourselves, we have a settled squad plus a quality addition, and if we avoid a poor start like last year then there is no reason why we wouldn't be around the same as you.

It's hard to disagree when people say Cowden will finish bottom at the moment. It all depends what other attacking players we bring in and if Flynn and Wedderburn sign on. If we sign another reasonable striker I would expect us to finish above Alloa however at the minute I couldn't argue against it. Livi look like they could be in for a long season. Raith will do enough to finish 6th/7th without ever being in too much trouble. I expect Dumbarton to be dragged into it next year. Scoring goals may be a big issue or them.

It's hard to disagree when people say Cowden will finish bottom at the moment. It all depends what other attacking players we bring in and if Flynn and Wedderburn sign on. If we sign another reasonable striker I would expect us to finish above Alloa however at the minute I couldn't argue against it. Livi look like they could be in for a long season. Raith will do enough to finish 6th/7th without ever being in too much trouble. I expect Dumbarton to be dragged into it next year. Scoring goals may be a big issue or them.

Keep reading that Jimmy is going to bring a few decent players in, hopefully a good loan striker or two. I really expect Alloa and Rovers to struggle. Hoofball will probably keep Livi up again. Dumbarton have such a good manager that I cannot see them in any bother unless he moves on. Even if we did finish bottom, we'd be going down with some money in the bank which wouldn't have been the case this season. I'm confident we'll be OK.

Archived