2014/15 Championship predictions

Hibernian

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hearts

Falkirk

The Rangers (25 point deduction win play offs)

------------------------------------------------------------
Queen of the South
Raith Rovers
Dumbarton
Livingston

------------------------------------------------------------
Cowdenbeath (Win play off against Morten)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Alloa

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Early prediction

Hearts, Hibs and The Rangers to fight it out for the title and take top 3.

Queens and Falkirk vying for the last playoff spot.

Dumbarton / Livi

Raith and Alloa battle to avoid playoff spot

Cowdenbeath - they're absolute tattie

Early prediction

Hearts, Hibs and The Rangers to fight it out for the title and take top 3.

Queens and Falkirk vying for the last playoff spot.

Dumbarton / Livi

Raith and Alloa battle to avoid playoff spot

Cowdenbeath - they're absolute tattie

I wonder how you came about to form that prediction..

Hibs will finish about 25 points off the champions.

People seem to be thinking Hibs have cleared the deck to refurbish it with new, shiny, expensive furniture when in reality they haven't got a pot to pish in and will probably need about 15 new players to mount a sustained challenge.

In a climate where they'll face competition for players from a team who'll happily pay stupid money on wages and a team with a clean slate and a long term plan whose chances of getting back to the top end of the Premiership are far, far superior within 5 years or so, they'll be struggling.

Being realistic, barring a financial collapse for The Rangers I see us starting strongly and fading away after a few injuries. I think we'll finish 2nd but if we sign the right players there's no reason we can't take the title.

I honestly see Hibs struggling to keep up with us and Rangers and could see Falkirk finishing above them.

Rangers

Hearts

Falkirk

Hibs

QotS

Raith

Livingston

Dumbarton

Cowdenbeath

Alloa

People seem to be thinking Hibs have cleared the deck to refurbish it with new, shiny, expensive furniture when in reality they haven't got a pot to pish in and will probably need about 15 new players to mount a sustained challenge.

In a climate where they'll face competition for players from a team who'll happily pay stupid money on wages and a team with a clean slate and a long term plan whose chances of getting back to the top end of the Premiership are far, far superior within 5 years or so, they'll be struggling.

Being realistic, barring a financial collapse for The Rangers I see us starting strongly and fading away after a few injuries. I think we'll finish 2nd but if we sign the right players there's no reason we can't take the title.

I honestly see Hibs struggling to keep up with us and Rangers and could see Falkirk finishing above them.

Rangers

Hearts

Falkirk

Hibs

QotS

Raith

Livingston

Dumbarton

Cowdenbeath

Alloa

good to see you're keeping up the Hibs obsession HD .... :rolleyes:

Rangers

Hearts

Falkirk

Hibs

QotS

Raith

Livingston

Dumbarton

Cowdenbeath

Alloa

Utter delusion. :lol:

Hibernian

Rangers

Raith

Falkirk

Livingston

Hearts

Queen of the South

Alloa

Dumbarton

Cowdenbeath

good to see you're keeping up the Hibs obsession HD .... :rolleyes:

If you weren't such a laughable outfit no-one would bother their arse with you. Anyway, merely stating an opinion on the league and my amazement at people placing Hibs top. Even the most ardent of Hibs fans can't truly believe they'll win the league.

If you weren't such a laughable outfit no-one would bother their arse with you. Anyway, merely stating an opinion on the league and my amazement at people placing Hibs top. Even the most ardent of Hibs fans can't truly believe they'll win the league.

i really can't see how you think it would be an absoloute stunner if Hibs won the league yet it's perfectly believable for hearts to win it. :huh:

You guys have lost your top performing players from last season and have a new management structure in place which may or may not work, Levein isn't the easiest character to work with and the pressure is on him to erase the shitefest he gave us as Scotland boss. Also I know Ma Budge is saying the right things about wage structures and budgets but it's in the DNA at Hearts to overspend and basically be the Wee Gers, a couple of bad results and it'll be calls to spend spend spend from the Gorgie crowd,if she doesn't it may cause unrest.

For what its worth though i don't think Hibs will win the league, barring admin i would say Rangers will win it but not by much, it will be tight between all 3 clubs and throw Falkirk into the mix as well,also the rest will be no pushover as there is so much focus on the championship next season they will be playing bigger games more often .

Nobody knows how Hibs will line up next year ,we have players leaving and returning from loan deals and Butcher will need to sign a few as well,hopefully Collins can find some sort of form in the championship and perhaps Harris can stay injury free and if they stay him and Stanton can develop as we expect them to.I have to say though I'm looking forward to it now the dust has settled a bit, a couple of seasons in the championship is maybe not a bad thing for Hibs or Hearts as they can give there sides time to develop.I think it'll be good to be a diddy leaguer :thumsup2

Appreciative of the faith in us finishing first but I can't see it. Rangers will shitfest their way to the SPFL and although our youths look promising we only had them firing when the pressure was off, not to mention that Neilson is as inexperienced as they come as a manager. Playoffs should still be the bare minimum for us.

Appreciative of the faith in us finishing first but I can't see it. Rangers will shitfest their way to the SPFL and although our youths look promising we only had them firing when the pressure was off, not to mention that Neilson is as inexperienced as they come as a manager. Playoffs should still be the bare minimum for us.

I predict, when our sides meet, I kick your head in on Gorgie Road pre match.

Archived