Big welcome to the Hibs, Hearts & Rangers to the Championship

A team of "kids" who now have a whole season of experience in the top flight under their belts. Indeed, they proved they were good enough to stay in the division minus the points deduction. We will also be adding about half a dozen players.

We will get at least 80 points next season and will probably win the league if things do indeed implode at Ibrox again. However, if Sevco get their shit together I'd expect us to finish a close second, eventually going up via the play-offs.

You punted the manager that took him more than half the season to work out how to play them.

Id have been more threatened if U had kept Locke... But you've added an untried manager, an assistant (Stevie Crawford)whom I seen close to tears backing Elvis and the general whom had Scotland playing 10-0-0..... All is rosy at tynecastle :-D

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After that season, hibs should sell season tickets for £50. Abysmal to be relegated. Get rid of 90% of the team and give the kids an opportunity. Couldn't be worse than what we've seen.

If anyone can find the odds of hibs being relegated again, please let me know!!

You punted the manager that took him more than half the season to work out how to play them.

Id have been more threatened if U had kept Locke... But you've added an untried manager, an assistant (Stevie Crawford)whom I seen close to tears backing Elvis and the general whom had Scotland playing 10-0-0..... All is rosy at tynecastle :-D

Locke was a clueless donkey. I'd rather have Neilson and Levein over him and the footballing dinosaur that is Billy 'strugglin' Broon. Cheers.

Levein is the manager at Hearts, despite what official titles certain people have

You are an utter slaver. Just stop.

Here's the averages:

St Mirren... 4,511

Kilmarnock... 4,250

St Johnstone... 3,806

Falkirk... 3,114

How much does big away crowds from Celtic, Aberdeen and in St Johnstones case Dundee Utd play a part in boosting those numbers?

A lot of Premiership clubs would not like to give a home fans only average.

After that season, hibs should sell season tickets for £50. Abysmal to be relegated. Get rid of 90% of the team and give the kids an opportunity. Couldn't be worse than what we've seen.

If anyone can find the odds of hibs being relegated again, please let me know!!

Didn't Partick do that in 03/04 - 04/05?

Pretty sure they were a favourite to win the 1st and went down.

Should be a good campaign. From what I have seen of The Rangers, I'm not worried. Hibs are arguably the strongest on paper, but they can't beat us, so again no worries. I would expect us to finish first, but I don't think it will be by more than 10 points. Will be better than the "premiership".

As far as I know, no one has said who is going to be picking the team and tactics. I'm not a fan of Levein, but he was reasonably competent during his last stint with us. Neilson is an utterly bizarre option. Its his first "head coach" job. It makes zero sense to not have had a Locke and Levein partnership. Locke did well with what he had and I think letting him go was a big mistake.

As far as I know, no one has said who is going to be picking the team and tactics.

There was a big interview with Robbie Neilson in the Sun a day or two after he was appointed where he said he had been given assurances he would be picking the team and wouldn't have taken the position otherwise as he believes only the coach working with the players on a day to day basis is equipped to pick the side.

There was a big interview with Robbie Neilson in the Sun a day or two after he was appointed where he said he had been given assurances he would be picking the team and wouldn't have taken the position otherwise as he believes only the coach working with the players on a day to day basis is equipped to pick the side.

That's shit news then frankly.

all i am saying is championship fans i hope you are ready for the two topics (anything rangers related and the edinburgh derby) that bring out the most tedious and shite filled arguements you will witness completely engulfing your thread for the next two years at least. enjoy. :lol:

There's some serious delusion going on in this thread, our squad would beat Hibs and Hearts comfortably last season, even if we didn't strengthen we would still walk the league.

There's some serious delusion going on in this thread, our squad would beat Hibs and Hearts comfortably last season, even if we didn't strengthen we would still walk the league.

As demonstrated by the mauling of Dundee United and Raith Rovers. :lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Should be a good campaign. From what I have seen of The Rangers, I'm not worried. Hibs are arguably the strongest on paper, but they can't beat us, so again no worries. I would expect us to finish first, but I don't think it will be by more than 10 points. Will be better than the "premiership".

Hibs squad is better than Rangers on paper? :lol:

Archived