Big welcome to the Hibs, Hearts & Rangers to the Championship

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not just next season. Only a max of 2 of the 3 can go up and there's no guarantees in the play-off's. We could have them down for at least the next few seasons.

Surely the League board need to be sorting out a TV deal for the Championship now.

Yep. It could be years before some of them get back out of it.

This. From a Hibs point of view this could be a total disaster, if could take a few seasons to get back up.

Part of me has a feeling that we might see some talk of 14-team SPL rear its head over the next few weeks or months... I'm not saying it would be right but I could see it happening.

It's just a scandal that the club has ended up in this position. Rangers and Hearts imploded financially... Hibs finances are superb which makes it inexcusable really. It'll be a great division next season but for Hibs to involved, just maddening.

Can't wait for next season. As a Sons fan, realistically we'll have our own mini League within a League. As long as we come out best of the Part Time teams and match the likes of Raith, Livi and Falkirk like we have done this past year.

Bring it on

your managers on his bike to easter road

Can't wait for next season. As a Sons fan, realistically we'll have our own mini League within a League. As long as we come out best of the Part Time teams and match the likes of Raith, Livi and Falkirk like we have done this past year.

Bring it on

This. From a Hibs point of view this could be a total disaster, if could take a few seasons to get back up.

Part of me has a feeling that we might see some talk of 14-team SPL rear its head over the next few weeks or months... I'm not saying it would be right but I could see it happening.

It's just a scandal that the club has ended up in this position. Rangers and Hearts imploded financially... Hibs finances are superb which makes it inexcusable really. It'll be a great division next season but for Hibs to involved, just maddening.

Yep, Petrie's quest to 'live within our means' reaches it's logical conclusion.

Archived