Admission Prices 2014/15

Aberdeen walk up prices for adult range from £26 for South Stand to £30 for the Main Stand. £20 concession if pay at the gate. Discounts available if tickets bought in advance.

Edit: Meant to say prices are far to high for Scottish football.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aberdeen walk up prices for adult range from £26 for South Stand to £30 for the Main Stand. £20 concession if pay at the gate. Discounts available if tickets bought in advance.

Jesus. I'll not bother going up to Aberdeen then. Those prices are scandalous, particularly the concessions.

Far too much. I have made the trip to Aberdeen quite a few times over the last few season but there is

no way that I will pay that kind of money for what is basically a seat bolted to terracing.

Do any of your clubs offer entry to your cup games as part of your season tickets? Or do you have to pay extra for those games?

We've got a 'cup top up' on our season ticket - an extra £25 and we get all the domestic cup home matches as part of it.

We still have to pay for semi's and Cup Finals Kyle. So that's four games we will have to fork out for next season.

You wouldn't expect anything else. Also the European matches aren't included - it's not a novelty for us perma-euro tourers.

Do any of your clubs offer entry to your cup games as part of your season tickets? Or do you have to pay extra for those games?

Thistle don't include cup games. These are fully PATG. I'd like to see us offer a "top up" for around £30. If we don't get that many games to justify it - fan loses out. If we do - club loses out. An additional extra to get more revenue into club.

My Student Card expired in 2010 and has only failed me once since - away to Ross County last August when the guy checked it thoroughly.

The lesson to be learned is to retain your youthful good looks and blag it at the turnstyle with exact change.

I used my student card till I was about 37.Was the opposite though as my student picture was of a heavily bearded young guy while after my student days,I looked younger than in my picture.

Btw,no SPL game should be more expensive than £20.Some of the prices quoted above are disgraceful.

• 3 weeks later...

My son's season ticket cost him £70 last year but as he turned 18 recently and has an apprenticeship paying £2.60 odd per hour it will jump to £308. He won't be getting a season ticket.

Archived