Admission Prices 2014/15

£160 for early bird, £150 if you're renewing , still too dear for students like me :thumbsdown

Yeah I thought Dundee would have been cheaper, surprised to see they were so expensive.

That is excellent value. £208 for us for the same thing.

I'm sure it's £300 for our cheapest adult season ticket, £170 cheaper. I like the Thistle price's tbf, think it's brilliant u16's go free.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accies season tickets are, $310 including 2 free under 18 tickets.

$175 for a concession (over 65) including 2 free under 18 tickets.

$60 for under 18s

$50 for disabled.

Accies season tickets are, $310 including 2 free under 18 tickets. $175 for a concession (over 65) including 2 free under 18 tickets. $60 for under 18s $50 for disabled.

Dollars. The official currency of Hamilton.

Our season ticket prices have remained the same as last season, and we're continuing our policy of children under 12 years old being allowed in for free if accompanied by an adult.

We've also apparently amended the season ticket prices for the Ormond Stand, so two adults and two children can attend for less than £19 a match

Incredible prices that for families, just hope we see it taken up

Dundee's admission prices:

Category A (Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee Utd):

Adult - £25

Concession - £15

Category B (Everyone else):

Adult - £20

Concession - £10

Basically a price freeze for all but the three biggest games.

Dundee's admission prices:

Category A (Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee Utd):

Adult - £25

Concession - £15

Category B (Everyone else):

Adult - £20

Concession - £10

Basically a price freeze for all but the three biggest games.

That's great news :D

I know we're not 'big time' but I did worry we'd be plumped into 'category A' for Dundee this year, with a lack of Edinburgh clubs and with our comparatively decent following at Dens.

That's great news :D

I know we're not 'big time' but I did worry we'd be plumped into 'category A' for Dundee this year, with a lack of Edinburgh clubs and with our comparatively decent following at Dens.

I get your point about us being your biggest rival - but the reality is we're just bumping the prices against those 3 to get every penny we can against the 3 biggest away supports at Dens.

Couldn't see us putting 4 teams in the Cat A section, thon would be mental.

I get your point about us being your biggest rival - but the reality is we're just bumping the prices against those 3 to get every penny we can against the 3 biggest away supports at Dens.

Couldn't see us putting 4 teams in the Cat A section, thon would be mental.

I totally get the rationale and would've understood either or, just delighted going to Dens will be £5 cheaper than it could've been!

Where is £175 from? Why are you comparing the prices at different stages of the deals. Are you out of your little choochter mind?

Sorry £170, at the time thats what my mate said he'd have to pay. Do you even know what a teuchtar is?

Tell your mate he doesn't have a scooby what's gushing from his mouth. Yes, i do. Every last p***k who gets on your skittery 0845 bus, picking up at forfar, Brechin, Froikheim, Carnoustie. You lot make me sick.

You talk some shite.

Archived