Admission Prices 2014/15

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuxake Thistle. Knew it wouldn't be long till they bumped up the adult prices. The Main stand is a bit of a dump too.

Worrying trend that most teams creep their prices up by £1 or £2 and hope fans don't notice.

I think anything over £18 is too dear. Over £20 is taking the piss.

Fuxake Thistle. Knew it wouldn't be long till they bumped up the adult prices. The Main stand is a bit of a dump too.

Worrying trend that most teams creep their prices up by £1 or £2 and hope fans don't notice.

I think anything over £18 is too dear. Over £20 is taking the piss.

All matches in the top league should be £15 max. £22 for Thistle, FFS!

I got a season ticket last season. £147.50 a win :bairn

Spot on, £15 when stadiums are half empty is more than enough. Kids free with an adult should be mandatory across all 4 leagues.

I had a season ticket till this time last year. Just couldn't make it along enough. Fair play season books are decent value if you can make it, but I had never appreciated beforehand what a rip off gate prices are. Especially when dragging 2 kids along. Not cheap. Im sure it must put off loads of casual fans that want to pop along when it suits.

Not got match prices yet, but £135 for a Student Season ticket for me. Decent effort! And agreed that anything over £18 is too much. I'm still incredibly thankful of my Student Card on away days and I am absolutely dreading the day it becomes invalid.

Not got match prices yet, but £135 for a Student Season ticket for me. Decent effort! And agreed that anything over £18 is too much. I'm still incredibly thankful of my Student Card on away days and I am absolutely dreading the day it becomes invalid.

My Student Card expired in 2010 and has only failed me once since - away to Ross County last August when the guy checked it thoroughly.

The lesson to be learned is to retain your youthful good looks and blag it at the turnstyle with exact change.

under 16 should be free for home and away fans, disgrace that it is home fans only

Disgrace that tons of adult supporters of other clubs are getting in for free when they chance it at the u16 gate.

£22 is a lot but it doesn't surprise me.

under 16 should be free for home and away fans, disgrace that it is home fans only

We did attempt to extend it to away fans by sending the away club X amount of free under 16 tickets with a £5 PATG option. This was rejected by the SPFL.

We're still, I think, the cheapest away game for an under 16.

lol

How much is it for an away under 16 at Dens, out if interest?

Got a student season ticket for £130 brilliant deal, when across the road they want £175 for a student.

That is excellent value. £208 for us for the same thing.

Archived