What Was The Last Game You Played?

19QOS19

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing through Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Have to say I'm enjoying it a fair bit more than Uncharted 4 which I found pretty dull and repetitive.
All of the recent Tome Raider games have been really decent.

• 3 weeks later...

Going through Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney 1-3 on Steam. Haven't played these since I finished them with an ex years ago.

Good memories.

Currently playing through Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Have to say I'm enjoying it a fair bit more than Uncharted 4 which I found pretty dull and repetitive.
All of the recent Tome Raider games have been really decent.
Loved both of these games. Uncharted 4 is my 2nd favourite game after RDR2. I actually preferred Rise Of The Tomb Raider to Shadow. Better game play in Rise , although Shadow graphics are better.

Playing Victoria II: Heart of Darkness right now and using the Historical Project Mod which makes the game more playable. Unfortunately, I've just seen Sweden colonise Africa. Swedish Free Congo State should not be a thing. Very cursed.

I'm playing as Persia now and have Persian Somaliland, Persian Ethiopia and Persian Philippines. Also cursed.

Due to some bug going around I only need to go into the office one day a week for the foreseeable, last night I decided to play through the complete COD series. Brought back a lot of good memories and brings back the question of gameplay v graphics. Hopefully I can get to Warzone before I need to behave like a grown up again.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've taken the opportunity of "working from home" to finally play through XCOM 2. Good fun, but it really comes alive with the War of the Chosen DLC. Absolutely full of hilarious jank too, with enemies ragdolling wildly all over the place.

Unfortunately, with the wean being off school, I get relegated to an elderly work PC when he emerges from his scratcher, and it only seems capable of running The Consuming Shadow. On the plus side, it's a entertaining game with plenty of replay value. Just as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Just rediscovered Into the Breach, the 16-bit styled turn-based strategy game from the FTL lads. It's more fun than I remember. Travel through time to prevent giant monsters destroying future Earth in multiple timelines. Like FTL, you can burn through a game in an hour or two, but there's a ton of replayability as you use different Pacific Rim-like robots to kick kaiju butt, transfer soldiers between timelines, and unlock new machines to smack the bad guys around with.

Not quite as repeatable as FTL, but that's a high bar. Still remarkably addictive fun.

Sonic CD (completed it with Sonic and now trying to do so with Tails) and the original Mercenaries. Loved that game and when I saw it was now available to download for the 360 I did so. Only just started it but it seems to have held up pretty well.