East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

How the Dunbar management think it is acceptable to appoint one of the worst disciplined, moaniest so and so's on the pitch as vice captain is beyond belief!! He is also closer to hitting the London Kings Cross than the goal from his free kicks yet they still get him on them, let's hope they change that for season ahead cause he skyed 90% of them last season!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the Dunbar management think it is acceptable to appoint one of the worst disciplined, moaniest so and so's on the pitch as vice captain is beyond belief!! He is also closer to hitting the London Kings Cross than the goal from his free kicks yet they still get him on them, let's hope they change that for season ahead cause he skyed 90% of them last season!

another bitter amateur. Geoff is a proven gd junior player. East Linton were beaten by half a Dunbar team fair nd square

another bitter amateur. Geoff is a proven gd junior player. East Linton were beaten by half a Dunbar team fair nd square

Haha you sure East Linton had a full team out? Decent game an not much between the teams to be honest, hope Dunbar do well this season.

Well below the belt with a comment like that, IMO there is no need for criticism of individuals on these forums. I am sure plenty will disagree with me and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but is there really the need to go to town on someone like that.

Well below the belt with a comment like that, IMO there is no need for criticism of individuals on these forums. I am sure plenty will disagree with me and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but is there really the need to go to town on someone like that.

I was just about to post the exact same thing, I think it's really distasteful to slate individual players on these forums, clubs, performances, results etc yes but to slate individuals is out of order IMO. Even managers I wouldn't say are exempt from criticism as it's par for the course as they are in charge but players at this level it's a no for me.

Good luck to the lad and hope he goes into have a great season and burst the net with some of these free kicks.

Blantyre 2-1 Whitburn

Whitburn started the better in the first half but couldn't get the ball in the back of the net.

In the second half Whitburn made 3 subs changing the 2 up front and within minutes they were 1 nil up.

After that a few more subs were made and Blantyre came back and made it 1-1 and then 2-1.

The ref didn't have the best of games with some terrible decisions such as when Gary Brass was left needing stitches yet the ref seen no foul.

The game was ended prematurely due to a bad injury to one of the Blantyre players

I was just about to post the exact same thing, I think it's really distasteful to slate individual players on these forums, clubs, performances, results etc yes but to slate individuals is out of order IMO. Even managers I wouldn't say are exempt from criticism as it's par for the course as they are in charge but players at this level it's a no for me.

Good luck to the lad and hope he goes into have a great season and burst the net with some of these free kicks.

I agree. Good player imo

If you pay your money at the gate then you are entitled to your opinion whatever that may be, simple as that. I never said he was a bad player, I said he wasn't a good choice for captain and his free kicks are poor, again my personal opinion. Are the Dunbar lot always this defensive?

Impressed with Falkirk today, looked a lot better than at the same stage last year.

Hopefully there will be a promotion push this year.

Impressed with Falkirk today, looked a lot better than at the same stage last year.

Hopefully there will be a promotion push this year.

Who were they playing and who was in goals for them?

Who were they playing and who was in goals for them?

Sauchie

Different keeper in each half

sauchie played Haddington yesterday!

Which part of "impressed with Falkirk TODAY" was hard to understand? ;)

...and Sauchie also played Maryhill yesterday as well - a quick search of this forum will tell you, all you need to know,

post-10864-0-10890700-1406494562_thumb.j

Which part of "impressed with Falkirk TODAY" was hard to understand? ;)

...and Sauchie also played Maryhill yesterday as well - a quick search of this forum will tell you, all you need to know,

none pal!! I was talking about sauchie, no Falkirk ;-)

Archived