East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they have kept 3 out of the possible five last year? IMO they have let the two best defenders go.

To be fair they never let the boy Gibby go, he is heading to her majestys forces for a new career next month so decided not to sign. Morgan as we have discussed on here before was offered a deal but decided to stay loyal to previous manager.

Neither were chased away.

To be fair they never let the boy Gibby go, he is heading to her majestys forces for a new career next month so decided not to sign. Morgan as we have discussed on here before was offered a deal but decided to stay loyal to previous manager.

Neither were chased away.

Gibby was never good enough anyway.

John wasn't offered anything so he told me when I seen him last week. Bit harsh on Ryan, so your telling me the other 3 are better?

Very harsh on Gibb. He was turning into a decent centre half.

Can't comment on what Morgan told you. My belief was he was offered a deal, but if he says different then I won't argue.

Football is all about opinions......that's why we all love this forum.

Gibby looked decent on the performances I seen but as I said they were mostly at home but discipline caused Dunbar a lot of points. Yeah good to discuss things and good to hear other opinions just thought it was a bit harsh. When I go down to see my local team I like to know who they are and hopefully they are local. Understand the team can't all be like this but good to have banter with people of you are them.

if you had as many fans as the east Lothian clubs burnie you may hear a bit more about blackburn

Our players don't use the forum as much as you guys it appears. Just a suggestion to try and not let the thread get bogged down in page after page of chat about a specific club.

What do we post on here then? Just about teams that burnie man likes. Don't think so. If I've got something to say I will post it on here.

Try and understand where I'm coming from, it's just a suggestion to try and make the thread more accessible.

Seen on their twitter that Haddington have signed a few new players last week. Chris Gray from Bonnyrigg, Mark Smith from Edinburgh United and Zach Szemis recently released by Aberdeen. Don't know much about the other 2 but Chris Gray is a really good player and I'm surprised that Haddington managed to pull of a signing like this. Good luck to them all.

Archived