East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Witnessed the strangest decision ever made in a game of football by a ref last night in the Falkirk v Harthill game. Falkirk player shoots from outside of the box and keeper makes a good save sending the ball in the air. Ref then blows for a corner only for the ball to bounce in the net. Players sorround the ref who hasnt got a clue what to do and never mutters a word, to then turn arround and award a bounce ball straight into the keepers hands. Allbeit it was 3-0 at the time but what if that had been at 0-0 Unbelievable stuff

Have Easthouses been given the ok to join the junior set up next year?

Teams applying to join the juniors won't find out until the Scottish agm which is the 3 Saturday in June when member clubs will vote to see if they accept them into the association

Teams applying to join the juniors won't find out until the Scottish agm which is the 3 Saturday in June when member clubs will vote to see if they accept them into the association

Ok thanks for telling me this. A also read on the EOS forum Ormiston were thinking about it too but i don't know what is happening there with them.

Witnessed the strangest decision ever made in a game of football by a ref last night in the Falkirk v Harthill game. Falkirk player shoots from outside of the box and keeper makes a good save sending the ball in the air. Ref then blows for a corner only for the ball to bounce in the net. Players sorround the ref who hasnt got a clue what to do and never mutters a word, to then turn arround and award a bounce ball straight into the keepers hands. Allbeit it was 3-0 at the time but what if that had been at 0-0 Unbelievable stuff

Good job it won't come down to goal difference now smokey

Good job it won't come down to goal difference now smokey

I agree it was definitely a game of 2 halves, but to be honest yet again the ref was pretty horrific, Andrew Commons clearly won the ball when the ref awarded Blackburn their penalty, Chris Grant was clearly hauled to the ground in the box in the first half as he ran clear but nothing given, and a Blackburn defender came clean through the back of Sam Young as he brought the ball down in the box but again no penalty awarded, apart from that Blackburn deserved the win, don't get me wrong the ref was terrible for both teams but the important decisions went Blackburn's way.

Dunbar lost the game on Saturday as the have the heart of an Ice queen. No fight whatsoever in that team other than the captain. Geoff has done nothing with that team to inspire me. Deserved to get beaten. Ref was poor but instead of bitching and moaning, get up fight on and get back in the game.

Never thought about it like that

you can do it tho saan would be good to see you an thorton or ksh come up all 3 teams have scored loads of goals this season if its no to late a think will get my self on this decicion making lot and change it to top 3 up from both divisions and 6 down from premier

Dunbar lost the game on Saturday as the have the heart of an Ice queen. No fight whatsoever in that team other than the captain. Geoff has done nothing with that team to inspire me. Deserved to get beaten. Ref was poor but instead of bitching and moaning, get up fight on and get back in the game.

While I agree with your statement on heart, Dunbar have no question improved from the previous regime. League points prove that if nothing else. How many games have u seen this year?

Saturday was bad though I agree. To me there are green shutes to build on and Geoff has done ok for his first season and should be given another year before he gets judged.

If true?? You mean you don't know!! Seems like you just like to post nonsense with no substance.

As has been highlighted earlier in this forum, I was wrong. I apologise and will be more careful with future posts.

Archived