East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Whitburn scorers Jordan Bain, Martin Russell and Gary Brass with a hat trick, his second goal being a contender for goal of the season. Whitburn missed a penalty and had King sent off half way through the first half, so thoroughly deserved win. Referee had a shocker. Worst display I've seen from a referee in many years.

I agree, it was a cracking strike.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the best displays I have seen from 10 men. Totally outclassed Dunbar who were never in the game despite a referee who gave Dunbar everything. Disappointed in Bryan King having been sent off after his penalty miss. Brass's third goal was terrific giving the goalkeeper no chance from twenty odd yards into the top corner. Hope today's hat trick boosts Gary's confidence which has been lacking since before Christmas. Looking forward to the home game with Falkirk.

Congrats to haddy on there promotion. Haddy will be a good addition to the prem league. Keep there team together and add a few they won't be far away from challenging i predict. Another great achievement for Johnny in only his 2nd full season as a manager!

Congrats to haddy on there promotion. Haddy will be a good addition to the prem league. Keep there team together and add a few they won't be far away from challenging i predict. Another great achievement for Johnny in only his 2nd full season as a manager!

try not to gag on that jerry! You're still not playing.

Dunbar 3-5 Whitburn

Dunbar scorers: Keith Tait, Sam Young (2)

Slim Promotion chances now gone.

Sam Young scored his 100th goal for Dunbar.

shipping lots of goals Pete, how's the fat guy doing?

I've no doubt it's not his fault!!!

One of the best displays I have seen from 10 men. Totally outclassed Dunbar who were never in the game despite a referee who gave Dunbar everything. Disappointed in Bryan King having been sent off after his penalty miss. Brass's third goal was terrific giving the goalkeeper no chance from twenty odd yards into the top corner. Hope today's hat trick boosts Gary's confidence which has been lacking since before Christmas. Looking forward to the home game with Falkirk.

Whitburn did out class us but the referee didn't give us everything, he was poor, but your player cant call the referee what he did and expect to stay on the park, great team performance from Whitburn and a fantastic goal . as good as they were, we were total rank rotten only sam gets any credit.

I'm sure he'll be looking to add a few former players of his from Edinburgh

Congrats to Haddington on there promotion

If Falkirk and Whitburn can draw there could be a great chance for you Lee to possibly open up a small gap and give Rosyth a good chance of going up....however you have had a great season and I just hope it all ends in joy for you and the boys and the committee who have backed you all the way

If Falkirk and Whitburn can draw there could be a great chance for you Lee to possibly open up a small gap and give Rosyth a good chance of going up....however you have had a great season and I just hope it all ends in joy for you and the boys and the committee who have backed you all the way

and I just hope it all ends in joy for you and the boys and the committee who have backed you all the way .

Pity you didnt do the same to your manager or you may still be at a club

Archived