East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Just to set the record straight for Pistol 88, Sam Young has now scored 41 goals for Dunbar United this season, 28 League goals, 1 Cup goal and 12 in Friendlies.

98 goals in just over 130 appearances is quite an incredible goal scoring average and now the 7th highest goal scorer in the history of the club with hopefully lots more still to come !!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to set the record straight for Pistol 88, Sam Young has now scored 41 goals for Dunbar United this season, 28 League goals, 1 Cup goal and 12 in Friendlies.

98 goals in just over 130 appearances is quite an incredible goal scoring average and now the 7th highest goal scorer in the history of the club with hopefully lots more still to come !!

Thanks for that Sams dad

Thanks for that, I was just going by the stats on the Dunbar website.

Can't believe someone's actuslly counting goals in friendlies, I thought that stopped when you turned 12!!!

Friendly goals or no friendly goals, you can't get away from the fact he's scored 29 competitive goals this season with still 7/8 games to go, and that's with missing 3/4 games back in september/october due to a holiday to Australia.

Friendly goals or no friendly goals, you can't get away from the fact he's scored 29 competitive goals this season with still 7/8 games to go, and that's with missing 3/4 games back in september/october due to a holiday to Australia.

Thanks for that Sam...

Oh gosh, a comedian. Belter!

Your the only belter around here! Ha, moaning about all the Tranent chat, pipe up and talk about Falkirk then??, I bring up a request for an update on the top goal scorers in the league and obviously bring up Sam as Dunbar are the only team I watch, so don't know joe murrays total or the lad from falkirks total but I'm guessing since you've not bothered to respond with his current total (your team mate? or are you in fact him since you've spoke about him enough!!) and your more interested in accusing people of being Sam etc. you clearly have nothing of use or interest to talk about!

Your the only belter around here! Ha, moaning about all the Tranent chat, pipe up and talk about Falkirk then??, I bring up a request for an update on the top goal scorers in the league and obviously bring up Sam as Dunbar are the only team I watch, so don't know joe murrays total or the lad from falkirks total but I'm guessing since you've not bothered to respond with his current total (your team mate? or are you in fact him since you've spoke about him enough!!) and your more interested in accusing people of being Sam etc. you clearly have nothing of use or interest to talk about!

Jesus. Certainly caught a big whopper tonight.

Falkirk flying mate. Best form team in junior football. Only a wee bit of banter on a forum no need to go all Jean Claude van damme on me!

League's top goal scorers update??

From a Dunbar point of view, Sam Young is now on 29 league goals, 30 competitive goals for the season.

According to Dunbar's Facebook page after his 5 goals yesterday he is the first Dunbar player to score 5 goals in a league game since 1951.

Joe Murray has 24 league goals plus one other

More fixtures - 4th April

South Division

Harthill Royal v Whitburn Juniors
Lochgelly Albert v Pumpherston Juniors
Rosyth v Stoneyburn Juniors
West Calder United v Crossgates
Fife & Lothians 2nd Round
Boness United v Livingston United
Camelon Juniors v Dunbar United
Fife & Lothians 3rd Round
Blackburn United v Bonnyrigg Rose

Pete,

Well done to Sam, he has and is doing fantastic at Dunbar and long may it continue. he doesn't get the credit he deserves, he has scored more than half of all Dunbar's league goals compared to Murray at Haddington who has only scored a quarter of their league goals. Now before anybody starts pulling me up, yes Haddington have other players who chip in with a good amount of goals, we don't, and they are the champions elect, so Sam deserves the plaudits IMO.

Archived