East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Could have been seven as Whitburn missed two tap ins in the last few minutes. This was the worst Tranent team I have seen in years of playing them. The wind did destroy any attempt to play and both teams were struggling to cope in the first half but against the wind after Tranent scored there was only one team going to win.

I don't know where Tranent found the goalie. He could not kick the ball out and could have lost a barrow load from corner kicks due to his size and weight. when he was subbed understandably at half time he was replaced with another wee fellow who i believe must have been an outfield player.

Tranent's only goalkeeper was sent off against Haddington the previous week.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said all along Brian Johnstone should have got tranent job, this week he signs tranents best player finny and signs McKenna from Livingston and Tranent ship another 5.

hahaha that's laughable!

Said all along Brian Johnstone should have got tranent job, this week he signs tranents best player finny and signs McKenna from Livingston and Tranent ship another 5.
Ross, if you didn't post on here no one would know that you're a total arsehole!

Tranent's only goalkeeper was sent off against Haddington the previous week.

were you at the game palmerston? is there any signs of improvement? what were the new guys like, i believe we have signed 2 or 3 new guys? i believe we are playing ormiston in a friendly tonight at foresters

Well sinkys cousin for a start, couple of the ormiston lads as well that played for Tranent. Like I say was only a rumour, might be a load of rubbish!

they will need the cheque book oot for Chris " the money chaser " Inglis! Lol

Archived