East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did beat us twice , I wouldn't say 2-1 and 4-2 were easy wins, but they are a better side than us and I really am delighted for them, I have a lot of friends associated with them , but why do you always have to bring Dunbar up ,we're talking about Tranent and Haddington here ,but okay, so you told the forum you were going to blaw me away with aw the games and teams you have seen and I stupidly replied, but you asked where to start. let's hear it then, . I really don't know what you tried to imply, that you have maybe seen a lot of junior games over the years, there are many people on here with a vast amount of games under their belt, especially people from Haddington and Dunbar and Tranent, but they wouldn't come out with the tosh you have, so lets here what you have to say .

45 yeers watchin junior fitba ma son is that guid enuff fir u is that enuff to qualify me in the vast amount o games category a dinna need tae prove myself tae no one oan heer i have listed the 1st junior game below that i went 2 jist fir the record cammy

45 yeers watchin junior fitba ma son is that guid enuff fir u is that enuff to qualify me in the vast amount o games category a dinna need tae prove myself tae no one oan heer

my 1st game as a wee laddie was tranent juniors v easthouses mayfield united the t won 9-1 n am sure tranent won the league that yeer also peebles rovers wer in the same league n a used tae sneak in ower the wall at the backsides lol

Could I ask as a neutral what other teams thoughts are on Rosyth Fc as a friend of mine is the manager and I know from last season that they were about mid table and now they are up pushing for a promotion place and I was very happy for Lee when I saw there result against the league leaders last weekend....does fans of other teams think Rosyth could keep up the good work in the run in

Discussed this earlier with a friend of mine James. Lee is doing a remarkable job at Rosyth and has brought the feel good factor back to the club......................... Something that has been missing since the departure of the special one.

Has anyone got any info on who Gary Small at tranent will be appointing as his backroom staff? Iv heard the boy Murray thats a striker at haddington but id assume he has been signed up for nexy year by Haddington, Also i heard the guy McCluskey, he left his post at dunbar and i heard they were cousins?

Has anyone got any info on who Gary Small at tranent will be appointing as his backroom staff? Iv heard the boy Murray thats a striker at haddington but id assume he has been signed up for nexy year by Haddington, Also i heard the guy McCluskey, he left his post at dunbar and i heard they were cousins?

Nosey nosey

Smally and McCluskey are brother in-laws mate. Clusk has work and personal committments which prevented him making training and games at times. That was why he left Dunbar.

Be very surprised if he ended up at Tranent in the near future but hopefully one day he will be back in football somewhere as he has a lot to offer.

Smally and McCluskey are brother in-laws mate. Clusk has work and personal committments which prevented him making training and games at times. That was why he left Dunbar.

Be very surprised if he ended up at Tranent in the near future but hopefully one day he will be back in football somewhere as he has a lot to offer

yes iv heard hes a very good coach

45 yeers watchin junior fitba ma son is that guid enuff fir u is that enuff to qualify me in the vast amount o games category a dinna need tae prove myself tae no one oan heer i have listed the 1st junior game below that i went 2 jist fir the record cammy

You come over as a total clown.

I don't know if you're trying to emulate your Fauldhouse mate, Kinky Afro ( an amusing poster, and quite knowledgeable).

You are not funny!!

Retort if you please, but you won't hear anymore from me on the subject.

You come over as a total clown.

I don't know if you're trying to emulate your Fauldhouse mate, Kinky Afro ( an amusing poster, and quite knowledgeable).

You are not funny!!

Retort if you please, but you won't hear anymore from me on the subject.

dont need to emulate onybuddy sunny wae a name like godot we awe ken whae the clown is at leest av got the baws tae pit ma reel name oan heer lol awa n bile yeer heed cos its empty lol

No sure about backroom staff but I do know he's been approaching some edinburgh united and Haddington boys..

he has Craig McManus helping him out just now,and I believe he is taking team on sat cause small has soiled his pants and won't be their.

Brycey,

Nobody asked you to prove anything on here, you made a statement saying you would BLAW me away with your vast amount of games that you had SEEN over the years, and you said where will I start, so I asked you to start and this is it. So you started watching in 1970 as I said I started in 1961 but that doesn't mean I know any better than you or anyone else on here, but you shouldn't try and think that just because you have allegedly watched for a few years, gives you the right to make stupid statements and try and put people down. You made the statement and I think you should maybe retract it and maybe just tell us what team do you actually support, cos your on the Fauldhouse thread trying to rally the troops for Armadale and then your on here telling us you watched Tranent in 1971 and went to the Ormiston final, nothing wrong in supporting more than one team, but you must have a favourite. Let's put your stupid statement to bed.

Brycey,

Nobody asked you to prove anything on here, you made a statement saying you would BLAW me away with your vast amount of games that you had SEEN over the years, and you said where will I start, so I asked you to start and this is it. So you started watching in 1970 as I said I started in 1961 but that doesn't mean I know any better than you or anyone else on here, but you shouldn't try and think that just because you have allegedly watched for a few years, gives you the right to make stupid statements and try and put people down. You made the statement and I think you should maybe retract it and maybe just tell us what team do you actually support, cos your on the Fauldhouse thread trying to rally the troops for Armadale and then your on here telling us you watched Tranent in 1971 and went to the Ormiston final, nothing wrong in supporting more than one team, but you must have a favourite. Let's put your stupid statement to bed.

och awa n get a life cammy ony man n his dug kin c a support the hoose first n foremost its jist been pointed oot tae me by the misuss its aboot 20 yeers since a started gaun tae support them o n whits rong way gaun tae other games i enjoy junior fitba thats awe as for puttin people down you called the south league a pishy league thats an insult tae junior fitba sayin that so stop talkin tosh n being so stupid the bottom line is the both of us have followed junior football for a very long time now n we still support it we beg tae differ oan different things nowt wrong wae that n at the end o the say ee canna beat a guid game o the juniors oan a saturday yes and bring oan the midweek games too

maybe harvey has told him not to be there hahaha. he had the chance to be a cult hero wi us belters

Smally will be desperate to get it up Big Time Harvey after the way he has been lording it over him for months. I can't wait for Saturday, come on the big T!

Archived