East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

Isn't the biggest failure conceding 3 to Pumphy? In with Cammy that's unacceptable they are terrible.

Hey, the last time Pumphy were at Dunbar we were 3 up at half-time and lost 5 in the second half....... That was unacceptable.......not an 8-3 win with the manager changing things to give others some game time after we took a 7-1 lead.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Lee, hope you enjoyed your night out mate.

PS I'm sure if someone here knew you were going to be on Victoria Road he'd have popped in and bought you a bottle of beer.

cheers white star , the windsor was bouncing last night. even big davie at crossgates was bouncing.

Uv only been a member for a day and made two posts......What did I say that upset you and forced u to join? Was it that I felt Dunbar played decent- maybe u disagree? Or was it that I asked the question whether Haddington would dip back into the bottomless bank account?.....raw nerve perhaps.

It's the constant infatuation with Haddington, you've just won 8-3 yet you have a dig at the hi hi in your same post, typical Dunbar. If it's not excuses being made and poor us stories you can't even win without having a dig at your inferior neighbours. I see it as a weakness personally. In fairness I thought you were the other erse that is obi so that's what got my back.

Let's see where we are come April, I'm sure Dunbar being nearly there will be considered a success given the so called shambles of the club with no money and committe at the start of the season.

It's the constant infatuation with Haddington, you've just won 8-3 yet you have a dig at the hi hi in your same post, typical Dunbar. If it's not excuses being made and poor us stories you can't even win without having a dig at your inferior neighbours. I see it as a weakness personally. In fairness I thought you were the other erse that is obi so that's what got my back.

Let's see where we are come April, I'm sure Dunbar being nearly there will be considered a success given the so called shambles of the club with no money and committe at the start of the season.

Fair enough. I don't watch Dunbar every week, I stay in East Lothian and watch whoever is at home or looks a better game - although I confess I have a soft spot for Dunbar. For me a good season for Dunbar would be to finish in top 4 then mount a challenge next year. We have 12 new players and our manager is just learning his trade and mistakes will be made. If he's as positive an influence as manager as he was a player then we will do ok. Anything is better than the previous regime and accepted mediocrity which is why I laugh at the comments about losing 3 goals being unacceptable when we score 8.

As for the dig at HiHi, it was meant in jest. However I apologise.

If you read the majority of comments on here recently and other topics its all about the magic that is Mr Harvey - League over by Christmas and other similar posts. Fact is that compared to Dunbar and Tranent the money they have spent is significantly higher. By that token they should exepct to go up. High expectations bring high pressure though.

Time will tell if they do buy again after yesterdays heavy defeat.

Fair enough. I don't watch Dunbar every week, I stay in East Lothian and watch whoever is at home or looks a better game - although I confess I have a soft spot for Dunbar. For me a good season for Dunbar would be to finish in top 4 then mount a challenge next year. We have 12 new players and our manager is just learning his trade and mistakes will be made. If he's as positive an influence as manager as he was a player then we will do ok. Anything is better than the previous regime and accepted mediocrity which is why I laugh at the comments about losing 3 goals being unacceptable when we score 8.

As for the dig at HiHi, it was meant in jest. However I apologise.

If you read the majority of comments on here recently and other topics its all about the magic that is Mr Harvey - League over by Christmas and other similar posts. Fact is that compared to Dunbar and Tranent the money they have spent is significantly higher. By that token they should exepct to go up. High expectations bring high pressure though.

Time will tell if they do buy again after yesterdays heavy defeat.

Why would the club need to go back into the market, just because we lost yesterday, I don't think there's any panic stations. All the talk of injuries to Dunbar players, well you don't see Haddington coming on moaning about it. We have been without Chris Gordon, Michael Fairney (VC), Chris Gray ©, Sinky, noble and Matty Lynch who's now left to go to oz. that's 6 players that would probably start every week but that's why you have a squad. Take those kind of players out of any team in this league or most leagues will be very tough.

People have waited on the hi hi slipping up and are creaming themselves, for me people are just jealous and are looking at any reason to have a go at Haddington and Johnny Harvey, people don't like to see I others doing well simple.

Why would the club need to go back into the market, just because we lost yesterday, I don't think there's any panic stations.

Lol. I hope you don't end up looking like a bit of a plonker if that revolving door starts spinning.

Tranent were shocking today, for the talk of Ross being a great centre - I thought folk meant centre half, not striker!!! Livingston are poor this season but 3 easy points today. The pitch suited the home team or are Tranent just in freefall? Bring back Harvey!

Ross was playing extremely well at centre half for a while but has been missing for 4 or 5 games until last week when he took over in goals from half time.

The problem Tranent has, is too many young inexperienced players

Tranent were shocking today, for the talk of Ross being a great centre - I thought folk meant centre half, not striker!!! Livingston are poor this season but 3 easy points today. The pitch suited the home team or are Tranent just in freefall? Bring back Harvey!

Johnny would need be daft to go back to Tranent after the way they messed him about before. He's far too good for that mob anyway.

Was always going to be difficult for haddington yesterday, lochsmelly never easy place to go but given the number of injuries to our better players, this result no surprise. 1 defeat in league all season, would've taken that at start of season and we'll still have it sown up by crimbo.

Johnny would need be daft to go back to Tranent after the way they messed him about before. He's far too good for that mob anyway.

Was always going to be difficult for haddington yesterday, lochsmelly never easy place to go but given the number of injuries to our better players, this result no surprise. 1 defeat in league all season, would've taken that at start of season and we'll still have it sown up by crimbo.

:1eye

Isn't the biggest failure conceding 3 to Pumphy? In with Cammy that's unacceptable they are terrible.

I never said anything was unacceptable, I questioned my teams defending. We won the game easily, but the goals we lost were soft . What's wrong with that.?

No chance anything will be decided at Christmas or January February for that matter. Rosyth are going about their business very quietly and deserve massive credit, forget blackburn, whitburn or Dunbar, Rosyth are the real title challengers. You seen it with Dundonald last year everyone had the stick on and edinburgh won it. Haddington will have to contain with the same pressure and who's to say Rosyth can't so what Edinburgh did.

No chance anything will be decided at Christmas or January February for that matter. Rosyth are going about their business very quietly and deserve massive credit, forget blackburn, whitburn or Dunbar, Rosyth are the real title challengers. You seen it with Dundonald last year everyone had the stick on and edinburgh won it. Haddington will have to contain with the same pressure and who's to say Rosyth can't so what Edinburgh did.

Forget Blackburn, Dunbar or Whitburn? aye, right oh then lol.

5 post in 24 hours after joining the day of Haddingtons first league defeat. Started talking about Haddington in the third person but now talking in the first. Defending Haddingtons season, mentioning the injury situation at Millfield, insulting Dunbar, Blackburn and Whitburn by dismissing all but Rosyth as challengers.

I smell a Haddington player......and a worried one at that. Don't get caught in that revolving door now young man.

5 post in 24 hours after joining the day of Haddingtons first league defeat. Started talking about Haddington in the third person but now talking in the first. Defending Haddingtons season, mentioning the injury situation at Millfield, insulting Dunbar, Blackburn and Whitburn by dismissing all but Rosyth as challengers.

I smell a Haddington player......and a worried one at that. Don't get caught in that revolving door now young man.

What would anyone connected to Haddington have to be worried about lol. Sitting joint top of the table aye gid yin pal. Or is it the fact the hi hi are an attractive option and players want to come to us hence we will always look to strengthen? Players battering doon the door to sign for the seasiders I see, might be a few amateurs kicking about mind.

Dunbar are obsessed with the hi hi let's be honest, just take a look at some of their players social media pages over the weekend, you'd think Dunbar just beat Haddington sad like very sad.

Johnny knows his stuff, of that there is no doubt but I think you are being very disrespectful to Lochsmelly.The head coach at the Berts who was sacked as number two by text from bawbag at the big team has put together a young squad who it appears are now starting to gel.Heard yesterday they were also without a few players including their captain and after losing an experienced left back very early in the game played a back three with an average age of nineteen. Dunbar like Blackburn the previous week have also failed to beat them so they might be a team to keep an eye on in the coming months.

#teamness #trueblue

What would anyone connected to Haddington have to be worried about lol. Sitting joint top of the table aye gid yin pal. Or is it the fact the hi hi are an attractive option and players want to come to us hence we will always look to strengthen? Players battering doon the door to sign for the seasiders I see, might be a few amateurs kicking about mind.

Dunbar are obsessed with the hi hi let's be honest, just take a look at some of their players social media pages over the weekend, you'd think Dunbar just beat Haddington sad like very sad.

Hahaha. You are a player - how sad and insecure! Just remember.....that axe could fall on you lad. Watch your back!!

Hahaha. You are a player - how sad and insecure! Just remember.....that axe could fall on you lad. Watch your back!!

Mind keep a torch handy pal, it's giy dark in our shadows as ever. A successful season for Dunbar is beating Haddington and finishing in the top half of the table, your so far achieving one if your targets, for the moment anyway.

Mind keep a torch handy pal, it's giy dark in our shadows as ever. A successful season for Dunbar is beating Haddington and finishing in the top half of the table, your so far achieving one if your targets, for the moment anyway.

I certainly think that was the mind set of the previous incumbents, but not now. A successful season for any club, is to try and be better than the previous season. We finished 6th last season, so hopefully we can finish higher. No team from this league will win a cup, so all teams in this league have only the league to play for , and, there are only a handful of teams that look capable of winning it, you are wrong to write off some of them. There are some good teams out there and all are capable of beating each other.

Archived