East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one bites the dust after a Blackburn game!

Falkirk Juniors Committee would like to express their gratitude to both Robert & Russell Lee for everything that they have done during their time at the Club. We would like to wish both Robert and Russell all the best in the future after their recent departure from the club after the Blackburn United game on Saturday 13th September 2014. At this moment in time the Club Committee have taken a decision to manage the affairs of the Club internally and take their time to identify the right candidate for the role. Updates to follow via the Club website and Facebook.

Falkirk Juniors FC

18 minutes ago

Falkirk Juniors Committee would like to express their gratitude to both Robert & Russell Lee for everything that they have done during their time at the Club. We would like to wish both Robert and Russell all the best in the future after their recent departure from the club after the Blackburn United game on Saturday 13th September 2014. At this moment in time the Club Committee have taken a decision to manage the affairs of the Club internally and take their time to identify the right candidate for the role. Updates to follow via the Club website and Facebook.

Another one managers are dropping like flies just now.Mattie has left the club due to work committments,the job will be advertised in the West Lothian Courier.

Falkirk Juniors FC

18 minutes ago

Brian Roberts for the joab!!!

Who's in the frame for the job then.? Not many people that you could say are available, but if they don't want applications, then they must have someone lined up.

Heared Tranent have given the job to the assistant twinny who was there years ago if I recall, I'm sure under moyes. Strange if so, they need to stop appointing pals of the committe and go advertise the job. A few managers out there that could be a shout, Bingham for example. Not sure he would want to drop to the south junior league though.

Someone said earlier, I bet they wished they kept harvey, hindsight I guess.

Heared Tranent have given the job to the assistant twinny who was there years ago if I recall, I'm sure under moyes. Strange if so, they need to stop appointing pals of the committe and go advertise the job. A few managers out there that could be a shout, Bingham for example. Not sure he would want to drop to the south junior league though.

I heard today that our ex gaffer Davie Lees is in line for the job with the boy Baillie. Surprised if true.

They should advertise the job, you just never know who might apply. It is a difficult job unless circumstances have changed(money) but Tranent was always a job that attracted good names.

They should advertise the job, you just never know who might apply. It is a difficult job unless circumstances have changed(money) but Tranent was always a job that attracted good names.

aye Chris Mcginn and Hamish Colgan are good names, a wealth of junior experience.

Baines, Galloway ,Glynn, Falconer , MacDonald and so on. There where many good names, with experience that managed Tranent, I'm sure the older supporters could add plenty more.

yes years ago, it's 2014 the club are in the bottom league with no money, they will find it very hard to attract a decent calibre of manager I would have thought.

Archived