East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or maybe it is his patter, cause I'm led to believe gray cut half his wages to what he was getting offered at Bonnyrigg!

Sorry Mr Harvey you are right, your patter is magic. Keep up the banter and also good work.

I understand burnie_man. I'll post in the relevant topic. Never realised how bogged up it was till I looked back. Sorry.

Good stuff. Nothing wrong with discussing anything on here but when there is so much club specific chat, dedicated threads are normally better.

And a big fat budget. That always helps the cause.

Seemingly the budget at Dunbar is pretty good. Someone mentioned earlier that they have offered some players more than Haddington have so maybe this so called fat budget isn't exactly the case. Maybe the previous years of spending and failing have taken their toll given they still didn't get out the south division. Looking at Edinburgh last year it really goes to show budgets at this level isn't a guarantee given it was reported on here that their budget was around the 3 grand mark. No idea if that's true though.

Seemingly the budget at Dunbar is pretty good. Someone mentioned earlier that they have offered some players more than Haddington have so maybe this so called fat budget isn't exactly the case. Maybe the previous years of spending and failing have taken their toll given they still didn't get out the south division. Looking at Edinburgh last year it really goes to show budgets at this level isn't a guarantee given it was reported on here that their budget was around the 3 grand mark. No idea if that's true though.

You are well wide of the mark regarding Dunbar's budget. Whoever told you this is talking bollocks, we almost went out the box. The new committee have done a great job ,so far, in keeping the club afloat and providing the manager with what little funds he has. Feel free to mention any players that we have signed, that Haddington were also after.

Tomorrows fixtures;

Blackburn United v Dunipace

Crossgates Primrose v Burntisland Shipyards

Falkirk v St.Rochs

Livingston United v Glenrothes

Lochgelly Albert v Dunfermline Athletic

West Calder United v Sauchie

Anymore?

You are well wide of the mark regarding Dunbar's budget. Whoever told you this is talking bollocks, we almost went out the box. The new committee have done a great job ,so far, in keeping the club afloat and providing the manager with what little funds he has. Feel free to mention any players that we have signed, that Haddington were also after.

Was at the Haddington game tonight and talking to a couple of the Tranent lads there watching. They were on about Dunbar and this and my post was discussed re budget and one said that Dunbar have paid some players, I don't know who or how many about a grand with basic wages and expenses. This isn't exactly a team struggling if this is the case. Again I have no idea if this is true but they were adamant an ex Tranent player is one of them. I don't know who has signed but I believe there was a few went from Haddington to Dunbar but they were saying tonight it was a case that they didn't get offered to stay at Haddington with the change in manager.

Just posting what was said don't get all humpy with me please.

Archived