Blackburn United v Airdrieonians

Dunbar United v West Barns

Haddington Athletic v Dalziel HSFP

Livingston United v Carluke Rovers

Oakley United v Crossgates Primrose

Tranent v Kelso United

West Calder United v Kinnoull

Whitburn v Whitburn JFSC

Missed any? Pumphy got a game? Falkirk? Lochgelly?

Blackburn United 1 Airdrieonians 3

Gary Bollan brought a full strength Airdrie side who were matched for long spells by Blackburn. Airdrie went in ahead at the break courtesy of a superb Keigan Parker free kick. Blackburn equalised 20 minutes into the second half with a superb Andy McQuillan header, before Parker regained the lead a few minutes later courtesy of a penalty kick, and 10 mins later sealed the game via an OG.

A good day out for Alan Brown's testimonial where around 200 braved to wet conditions.

Ballingry Rovers 3 Rosyth 1

Blackburn United 1 Airdrieonians 3

Dunbar United 4 West Barns 3

Haddington Athletic 7 Dalziel HSFP 1

Livingston United 0 Carluke Rovers 4

Oakley United 4 Crossgates Primrose 2

Pumpherston 1 Northbank Carlisle 5

Tranent 2 Kelso United 1

West Calder United 3 Kinnoull 0

Whitburn 9 Whitburn JFSC 0

Dunbar pushed all the way by local amature side West Barns 4-3 final score. Will need to tighten up the defence or it could be a long season again.

Can't read too much into it, looks like we were playing trialists and different partnerships at the back. It will take time, not going to happen overnight.

Dunbar looked very average yesterday, although they were playing an amatuer side they should be winning these games comfortably. Defence was poor, really poor. Be very hard game for them this week against East Linton.

A fair statement.

It is early days though and I counted 7 new faces from last year so they will take time to gel and understand the best partnerships etc.

We all wanted new faces and freshness after years of nothing, so we can't be disappointed (yet) when the manager is trying to integrate new people.

Yeah got too let them settle in and then judge I suppose. Defence didn't look as solid as players they have let go but I suppose we will have to wait and see

As solid as players let go?

Last season Dunbar conceded approx 3 goals per game in the league. Far from solid I would suggest.

Archived