East Premier League 2014/2015

juniorneutral

Don't normally do Saturday evenings due to spending them with the family but we're on our way to see Lee Evans and it's her indoors turn to drive and I just couldn't wait to congratulate Roselea on their win today.

Hope we made your day White Star but have to admit I couldn't even be bothered asking any of the Glens Committee today what the story with you and them were. Football moves on, it doesn't interest most of us and I am sure that you must have some real gripes to be so strong in your posts on here. Can we ask though that you maybe move on and stop strangling threads (like the East Region North Division one) and move on for the sake of all P&B followers?

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we made your day White Star but have to admit I couldn't even be bothered asking any of the Glens Committee today what the story with you and them were. Football moves on, it doesn't interest most of us and I am sure that you must have some real gripes to be so strong in your posts on here. Can we ask though that you maybe move on and stop strangling threads (like the East Region North Division one) and move on for the sake of all P&B followers?

Very well thought out and put together post mate. Yes Rose made my day, yes football moves on and yes I have a gripe with Fat Bob and Soapy Soutar.

BUT

Where were you when I was being chased by a large group of people on their high horses with hungry dogs?

PS The Illustrious master of hounds won't be blowing on his hunting horn to signal victory this time.

# forfoxsake

• 1 month later...

Great win for Arniston today, 3-2 against Bathgate. Arnie 2-0 up followed by a bathgate comeback, after going down to 10 men, before Arniston grabbed a last minute winner.

Really enjoyable game with some cracking goals particularly Bathgate's second.

Only sour point was the Bathgate keeper kicking lumps out of the Arniston pavillion after he had been sent off. We all know passions run high but no need for that.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say it is wide open on all fronts with no team we have played really catching the eye. Perhaps our two worst performances but Jeanfield & Forfar West End were the only teams to run over us. Kinnoull look disjointed at the bottom but as Saturday shows cannot be taken lightly. Will be a very interesting second half to the season

Tellyboy, you boys have never been so high up in the Premier League. Ralphy will be getting "Angus Sports Personality Of The Year"........ if he had one of course!!????

Shaping up to be a great league again this season.????

Mon the Swifts!!

Archived