f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The correct list is

1, D - Martyn Campbell, Airdrie United (H)
2, I - Alan Forrest, Stenhousemuir (A)
3, F - Alan Forrest, Stirling (H)
4, N - Alan Forrest, Peterhead (H)
5, B - Alan Forrest , Stirling (A)

Looks like the homepage is officially no more then! A sad loss to global football. The deranged need somewhere else to grieve.

Guessing you mean the honestpage, yeah its been gone for atleast a month. There is a new one under the name of somerset road end I think.

Can we beat Stirling next week?

Can we beat them by more than Stennie do (if they do obviously)?

Can we get anything at Forfar on the last day if we need it?

(I fear the answers are: Yes - but only just, No, and No fucking chance.)

Just hope that Forfar lose and Stranraer win next week so they rest players on the last day....

In that scenario Forfar would still have something to play for on last day as finishing second would give them home advantage in second leg of play off. Anyway, Forfar play Dunfermline next week and the only team the Pars seem capable of beating recently is Ayr. I would expect Forfar to be in a scrap for the championship with the winners of next weeks game between Stranraer and Morton.

You get beat aff us first game o season. Writing was on wall then eh looking at our wonderful season:blink:

Ps. Miss ayr for an away day so please come doon.Grun not best o view but great day oot but theres NO way 4th in our league will beat you over two games,Final could be your problem, just Couldnt handle goin to stenny 4times a yr. Thanks

Archived