f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we're away, our team just doesn't have the bottle required to win the play-offs and I think Morton will need to win by quite a few if they've to go straight up.

Think we need to win at Station Park to avoid play-offs. Stirling Albion are probably the worst team in Scotland never mind the 2nd division.

I think you're right Deano, Forfar needing 5 or 6 really doesn't help us.

#2426 icon_share.png

Posted Today, 10:15

Junior League Sub

• photo-thumb-50370.jpg?_r=1387708838
  • Gold Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 218 posts
  • My Team:Celtic

Think we need to win at Station Park to avoid play-offs. Stirling Albion are probably the worst team in Scotland never mind the 2nd division.

Was fortunate enough to be part of the group that beat Peterhead at home last game of season to win the 3rd division many years ago, this time I will be in the Cowshed as a fan, cannot wait.

What a complete and utter whore.

Pesadilla unfortunately I am unable to make it up to Station Park so rather than waste my Saturday I'm going to Cappielow to cheer on my other old club Morton.

Hope this brings a bit of clarity to the matter.

Shibuya - what a horrendous day for me, you forgot about my red card also. Haha

29th April, and there's a video involved apparently.

I have a bad feeling about this, normally the obvious sexism is ignored by the media over our kit launch in favour of publishing the pictures as an excuse to show some diddies.

This year the timing may be off,with Nicola Sturgeon telling the media she is an Ayr fan and two days later there is a press release on behalf of our sponsor featuring a scantily clad playboy model.

The only saving grace is that the official club release features 3 players and could claim to have no involvement/knowledge in the Bodog launch.

Nothing on Calvin's Twitter, and Bodog UK's has been dead since November (for those who deplore sexism like me, I should strongly advise against checking out the Montreal Canadiens strip launch on their account, by the way). Given her media team's general savvy, I suppose it's possible they've had a word.

Archived