f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent signing, hopefully he'll be ahead of Gilmour in the pecking order.

Disagree and unlikely.

Direct replacement for Scott McLaughlin and I'd question if he's as good (or 'if he's not even worse', if you'd prefer).

Always liked Ayr United.good day out and fans get behind team. Not joking in the slightest McLaughlin is a far better option.this guy is rank.heard the st Johnstone fans opinions and never thought for I minute he would be as hopeless. doesnt even resemble a footballer has one of the funniest techniques for running I have ever witnessed on a professional park.really does look that there's something wrong with his legs. Gutted for super Ayr

Disagree and unlikely.

Direct replacement for Scott McLaughlin and I'd question if he's as good (or 'if he's not even worse', if you'd prefer).

I remember him from his younger days, so if he's half the player he was then he's better than what we've got.

McCall surely wouldn't sign him if he was another Beattie or Kyle......atleast i'd hope not.

Every chance we could now succumb to a defeat to a non-league team, or a 10-2 trouncing to a team from the same league after these signings.

Or not.

No, you'll be foundering like a paraplegic in a swimming pool the rest of the season.

That's your fate.

Let's all laugh now!

Archived