f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One solitary point from your last 27 earned at home to the worst side in the division, and you're dreaming wistfully about an outside play-off challenge.

:lol:

And you are still creeping about Ayr threads with your parody account at all hours posting mundane predictable pish

Get a girlfriend

So according to a Clyde fan on their thread Mark Roberts is training with them...

Just been told that in one of the papers today it says that Mark Roberts is in training with us. Is it true? If it is then the managers big plan to get us up the table is sign a 39 year old. Could be a disaster or a stroke of genius, hopefully the latter.

I don't think Ayr will be relegated, given that at the start of the season they were doing well with the same players.

McCall is an interesting appointment, much more so than the usual suspects trotted out at every job available!

I don't think Ayr will be relegated, given that at the start of the season they were doing well with the same players.

McCall is an interesting appointment, much more so than the usual suspects trotted out at every job available!

At the start of the season we had Forrest and McGill playing wide and were our main(only) threat, McGill went off the boil about 4 games in, hes only 17 so it was always going to happen, Forrest went quiet shortly after, but we were still powder puff in the middle of the park and even when the midfield had the ball they created very little, Donald came back in and was poor on the left wing.

We were fairly solid at the back until Murphys injury towards the end of the first quarter and since then we have been leaking goals meaning we are crap in all areas now.

Roberts last throw of the dice was to bring in two loans, they both turned out to be worse than what we had.

The team were the best of a bad bunch the first few weeks but the cracks were always there, its either a lack of confidence or the players have declined rapidly in the space of 4 months at Ayr, Probably Devlin, Murphy and Forrest(maybe Crawford) are the only ones that are worth anything to the team, you could shift any one of the rest and the team wouldn't suffer

I don't think we'll get relegated if McCall is given money to get some players in. Having seen Brechin and Stranraer in the last two weeks, and seeing the lengthly unbeaten runs they have been on i don't think it would take much for the club to assemble a decent team and go on a good run.

Clyde have got Mark Roberts training with us, can't imagine him bein much of a player would this be a good idea ? I'm sure he could be helpin Barry with with managing.

Can't run but still has a load of skill and will probably still be able to finish.

So Dunfermline sign a striker and Kyle McAusland is freed by Rangers.

Moffat to be freed as he hates it there and him and McAusland signed by Saturday??

One solitary point from your last 27 earned at home to the worst side in the division, and you're dreaming wistfully about an outside play-off challenge.

:lol:

You are right. It is an appalling record. Had there been any sense of urgency it would never have been allowed to happen. We were even lucky to get the point from a stoppage time goal. There is a Q & A session at Somerset tomorrow night and I hope that it has the air of a crisis meeting rather than all laughy and jokey.

I'd bet Roberts will be shit hot in League 2, his football brain* will be miles ahead of the entire Clyde team put together.

* - Not for coaching, obviously.

Forza Ayr will be along shortly to tell you that he.......eh......Davie Sinclair has the best footballing brain at Clyde

Clyde have got Mark Roberts training with us, can't imagine him bein much of a player would this be a good idea ? I'm sure he could be helpin Barry with with managing.

Unlucky, Marko was a hugely overrated player

you wont get anything from him unless a penalty taker is required

Archived