f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our treatment room will be the strongest in Scotland at this rate.

Its always going to be a bit of a lottery signing quality players who are injury prone hoping they will come good

If you guys land riley and keep him fit he will absolutely piss all over that division. If it wasnt for previous injuries he would be a good squad player for us this year. Ridiculously good signing if you get somebody of that ability in league 1. All the best to him but due to injuries we just cant afford to keep paying his wages when we have a big squad as it is.

As I said, will rip this league to bits and youll enjoy watching him as he is a fans favourite type. Oh and loves a dive!

Good luck for the season ahead too.

If you guys land riley and keep him fit he will absolutely piss all over that division. If it wasnt for previous injuries he would be a good squad player for us this year. Ridiculously good signing if you get somebody of that ability in league 1. All the best to him but due to injuries we just cant afford to keep paying his wages when we have a big squad as it is.

As I said, will rip this league to bits and youll enjoy watching him as he is a fans favourite type. Oh and loves a dive!

Good luck for the season ahead too.

I'll not enjoy watching him and he won't be a favourite of mine.

Guest honestrae95

I read the book on holiday last month. It's a decent read, good insight into what goes on in the changing room. Has some decent banter as well with the kit man and Scott McLaughlin amongst others.

I agree, I just wish he'd kept out the pish about the HP and the stuff that goes on here. Who cares what Thumper says? (Hiya Thumper, hiya pal)

The cynic in me thinks Gerry only came onto social media to garner support for his book.

His cultist defence of all things Ayr and refs doesn't really fill me with the slightest urge to indulge him.

Guest honestrae95

He would have got on alright if he actually had some substance in his arguments rather than just attacking everyone then not giving a valid viewpoint of his own.

A typical conversation with Gerry:

Me- Marko has under performed this year.

Gerry- YER SO WRONG. Markos a really good guy and there are things going on behind the scenes.

Me- Explain please Gerry.

Gerry- YER SO WRONG. Markos a really good guy...

Me- Still waiting Gerry.

Archived