f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

Donnolly is a great deal this the same guy that was at Wigan on trial in the top flight?

Mind him tearing Dundee United apart in the cup and they wanted to sign him but could not needed guys out first

Should be just the type of signing that we need much better than late loan deals done when we are half way through the season

Another striker that is a target man type would be great for us.and a nippy winger would be good plenty of guys without clubs now wanting deals

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martyn Campbell signed a new deal on Thursday (duration: unknown).

I can't quite believe we're going to go through this rigmarole for a third season under Roberts.

Ahh it'll be fine when we sign our other starting centre half, unless Campbell is that new centre half of course.

I do not like this anti-Martyn Campbell propaganda.

Don't like it one bit.

I don't think anyone ( cue for someone ) dislikes the boy, it's just that it's counter-productive to have someone playing such a pivotal role who can't seem to string three/four games together. Successful teams have stable Partnerships at the back: Furphy / McAllister, Coyle / Jamieson and last season we had Lithgow / AN Other all fookin season, and by Christ it showed.

....and at 33.5 years of age, its unlikely to change. Hope I'm wrong.

Saw big Wullie Furphy mark Alan Shearer out a game.he was some defender

I don't think anyone ( cue for someone ) dislikes the boy, it's just that it's counter-productive to have someone playing such a pivotal role who can't seem to string three/four games together. Successful teams have stable Partnerships at the back: Furphy / McAllister, Coyle / Jamieson and last season we had Lithgow / AN Other all fookin season, and by Christ it showed.

Martyn Campbell signed a new deal on Thursday (duration: unknown).

I can't quite believe we're going to go through this rigmarole for a third season under Roberts.

I cant believe we are going into a 3rd season under DKB Roberts full stop i will be at the game later today and if we fail to me sure it should be the end

You lot are not only known for Somerset Boab and his embarassing antics and cheap T&A to advertise gambling, you're also known for being shite, selling RangAyr scarves, Gordon Dalziel and forever being in Killie's shadow.

post-15335-0-07250200-1406967734_thumb.j

So where are we on the we're doomed scale after the 4-0 win yesterday? Reading the match thread it seems as if East Stirling were rank rotten so we shouldn't read too much into the win?

So where are we on the we're doomed scale after the 4-0 win yesterday? Reading the match thread it seems as if East Stirling were rank rotten so we shouldn't read too much into the win?

apparently we were playing an east Stirling reserve side as most of the first team were competing in the commonwealth para games

If we could replace McLaughlin and Gilmour we'd be a not bad team.

GK- i don't rate him but he'll do.

IMO the back 4 are solid,Devlins a bit of a bombscare but good going forward. Obviously Campbell probably won't stay fit either.

Midfield. Wingers are sound. Middle of the park very poor. I don't think we've seen the best from JP yet either.

Attack - Donnelly looked the part today, hopefully his brace will give him a lot of confidence.

If we could get a good couple of centre mids in we'll do fine.

On a scale of confident-doomed, i'd be looking to avoid the DKB's in the next round of the cup, but not fearing for our League 1 safety....

Hello there. I have been trying to write short season previews for every Scottish team for my football blog. I have started League One today and just finished previews for Airdrieonians and Ayr United. It would be great if some fans gave them a read and also please do tell me if there are any errors! Also any feedback or criticisms are warmly welcomed!

Thanks in advance!

Link

Archived