f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

Tony Watt was with us for half a season before being signed by Celtic. I think we got about 100k (and hopefully a % of future sale!)

You'd think someone would have said something, given that he was punted to Standard Liege for a million and a half quid at the start of the week.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This idea that we have a 'boardroom' cracks me up. You'd find stronger characters running the Muirkirk sewing bee.

Scary thing is, the delusional clowns reckon the fans are to blame for everything.

I once threw a pile of freshly mown grass on someone's driveway, this is karma.

I've no idea if you have missed something.

For my part, I was talking about Ayr's latest naked body paint kit launch. Just seen it on Mirror Sport's Twitter.

ETA: link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ayr-uniteds-kit-launch-not-3941348

Even I'd manage to fire them in the poke regularly.

I'm even less sure why they do it then.

Those pics have been all around Facebook and Twitter today. Bodog symbol is on all the pics.

Cheap advertising is why they do it. Not a massive audience, but still an online audience where fans of other clubs have clicked the links.

Hshaha fair play my man!

Just a wee bit sad that our club is now known for a guy who sings kings of Leon badly and who paint women pre season.

It used to be known for sproat, Macleod, Henry, sludden, and latterly being giant killers.

Archived