f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking to someone who is pals with an ex Ayr youth player playing for the scholarship team at Kilwinning today, there are numerous players who don't want to sign due to Roberts. Malcolm left because he fell out with him, and apparently a player skelped Roberts on a night out last year...

Speaking to someone who is pals with an ex Ayr youth player playing for the scholarship team at Kilwinning today, there are numerous players who don't want to sign due to Roberts. Malcolm left because he fell out with him, and apparently a player skelped Roberts on a night out last year...

Come on - who???

Cumnock juniors 3 v 1 Ayr Utd u20s

Youngsters defeated but certainly not disgraced in this one. Cumnock had large squad and it was tough for the kids , who had to dig deep , last 25 mins as Cumnock freshened up with 4 on 4 off. Ayr scored a lovely goal , curling free kick from stevie mccreadie.

Ayr started :

Craig Love , Michael Mossie , Craig McCracken , Martin Campbell , Anton , Craig McGuffie , Stevie McCreadie , David Richardson , James Finlay , Jai Holland , Ryan Nisbet.

Love , Richardson & Holland could all still play u17s so this was a decent performance against Junior " Superleague " opponents by the lads. McGuffie also unlucky not to notch when he slammed the bar from 25 yards out.

Cumnock juniors 3 v 1 Ayr Utd u20s

Youngsters defeated but certainly not disgraced in this one. Cumnock had large squad and it was tough for the kids , who had to dig deep , last 25 mins as Cumnock freshened up with 4 on 4 off. Ayr scored a lovely goal , curling free kick from stevie mccreadie.

Ayr started :

Craig Love , Michael Mossie , Craig McCracken , Martin Campbell , Anton , Craig McGuffie , Stevie McCreadie , David Richardson , James Finlay , Jai Holland , Ryan Nisbet.

Love , Richardson & Holland could all still play u17s so this was a decent performance against Junior " Superleague " opponents by the lads. McGuffie also unlucky not to notch when he slammed the bar from 25 yards out.

I take it the 1st team are being beaten but not disgraced as well what a state our club is in under that useless twat

Ayrshire Post 30/7/14: DEFIANT ROBERTS EYES PROMOTION

"I am disappointed to be out of the Challenge Cup but my priority is improving on last season's strong league placing. I don't care what the fans are saying, we will do our talking on the park."

Ayrshire Post 30/7/14: CAMERON TELLS ROBERTS TO BOLT

"I am disappointed to be out of the Challenge Cup but last seasons 4th place papered over the cracks. I don't care what the fans are saying, I'm hunting this clown out of the club.."

It was a diddy cup anyway.. But seriously , that kind of performance is unacceptable . A big reaction needs to happen next week as we can't afford to lose to a league 2 team again . A lot of fans will disagree with me here but I do think there will be a reaction next week that will see us win the game. We have a history of losing challenge cup games early on . Some signings will need to be made this week though to improve the squad as they just don't look tough enough. I'm really disappointed that the tie was basically over at half time. If we don't beat east stirling next week - who got beat 7 (seven) 1 today - there will be big troubles ahead for AUFC.

Archived