f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a classic case of a meltdown IMHO. Initially i thought it was just a toys out the pram strop, however the poster has commented saying he will not comment anymore....... Only to keep commenting. Total meltdown.

This was my highlight.

Marko confirmed in tonight's Ayrshire Post that Kevin Rutkiewicz is contracted with East Fife until the end of the season so we can put that rumour to bed.

but we already knew that, seems strange for him to comment on it

Another player we've been linked with (although not very realistically this time), Archie Campbell has also signed for Dumbarton yesterday.

The Ayrshire Post's twitter is saying we've offered a deal for a striker, I've not read it yet, is it Donnelly?

Another player we've been linked with (although not very realistically this time), Archie Campbell has also signed for Dumbarton yesterday.

The Ayrshire Post's twitter is saying we've offered a deal for a striker, I've not read it yet, is it Donnelly?

Yeah it is.

itzdrk - The SFA / SPFL have " harmonised " the Youth System across all Clubs.

Pro Youth Age Groups now run u11 , u12 , u13 , u14 , u15 , u17 , u20 .

Most of last Years u19 team still therefore with the Club although this Year there will be NO Reserves as each Club can play up to a Maximum 5 overage players in an u20s fixture ( injured 1st Teamers finding Match Fitness etc ).

Hope that helps / explains.

forgot to say cheers for clearing that up

What is the point in signing a striker who will be 37 years old on his next birthday, that would only hinder the development of youngsters Nisbet and McKenzie..........

It would give us a chance of avoiding relegation.

Whats Adam Hunter like? Be any use in the 3rd and where does he play?

He's not a bad centre-mid, but played as a right-back in most of his time at Ayr, where he looked poor, but could possible handle League 2, would be a good CM in League 2.

He's not a bad centre-mid, but played as a right-back in most of his time at Ayr, where he looked poor, but could possible handle League 2, would be a good CM in League 2.

I didn't think he was too bad at right-back either. He'd be a good signing for Arbroath I reckon.

Cheers lads, think we have centre mid pretty much sewn up with a wad of options in there looks more likely that if he signs he would be playing right back because we cant find a decent defender to save ourselves, saw him play centre mid in a trial game and he looked ok anyway would need to see more of him.

Archived