f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a meltdown on the HP in the "stadium" thread if anyone is interested for the lols.

It was 1 guy arguing with an anonymous club rep, hardly a meltdown.

A would say handing out your personal house number on a message board to argue with someone is a meltdown tbh.

Stuart's just trying to find out who keeps putting his toys back in the pram. :)

A would say handing out your personal house number on a message board to argue with someone is a meltdown tbh.

It's not his personal house number though, it's the clubs phone number, that's advertised on the website on the contact page and in the match programmes.

I also think it's a good thing having an official club representative on the fans forums. Although, it would be a lot funnier if it was Mark Roberts.

It's not his personal house number though, it's the clubs phone number, that's advertised on the website on the contact page and in the match programmes.

I also think it's a good thing having an official club representative on the fans forums. Although, it would be a lot funnier if it was Mark Roberts.

No Graeme told Stuart the club number. Stuarts response to someone else included his personal home number.

No Graeme told Stuart the club number. Stuarts response to someone else included his personal home number.

Stuart's a lover not a fighter.

tbh our commercial manager gave extension not just the number for the club.

1-0 Graeme IMO.

To be honest, I'm surprised Stuart is so critical about the club especially when he is the AUFA goalkeeping coach.

Archived