f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

Hopefully we have a few trailist centre backs and strikers tonight. Won't be holding my breath though.

Has he played the old Brian Reid "He's not any better than what we've got" card about anyone so far?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe someone could advise Roberts that although his playing budget has been cut, there is a general consensus that one should have at least eleven rostered players at any given time?

He states in the Ayrshire Post this week that he's not signing players for the sake of it, well someone needs to inform him that the leagues starting in a coupe of weeks and we need anybody/somebody right now.

Desperate stuff. This pre season has been a shambles just like every other moment under Roberts.

Saying he won't sign players for the sake of it... how can he not see that this close to the start of the season he can't hold out and wait for better players to come along? That's extremely unlikely to happen and the longer he waits, the poorer the players available will become.

How much of a moron is this man?

I'm trying to think of things that could also go wrong, I'm sure Mark has an ace or two up his sleeve.

Noticed Gerry has gone quiet all of a sudden.

Away spending all the money he's earned from his bestseller.

I'm worried but some people seem to have gone into meltdown. Seems that Misirly, Devlin & 2 others will play tonight. Our first proper pre season fixture is Saturday. We will all get to see where we are then. These players we will get in wont have been sitting scratching their arse all summer.

I don't think you should be.....

we haven't even started the season and some fans are falling apart. We as fans need to get our act together . How are players meant to play in front of fans that are already predicting the worst from game 1 .

Archived