f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I`m assuming he will be on the wing ?

Any news on prices for Saturday and is it confirmed as 2pm KO.

Yes it's definitely a 2pm Kick-off, it usually is when we play teams from Northern Ireland, due to the ferry times and the admission prices are £10 adults and £5 concessions.

http://www.ayrunitedfc.co.uk/cup-draw-and-friendly-update/

I see our friendly with Queen's Park tomorrow night is now a closed door game, I'm going to be in the Partick area tomorrow afternoon and was wondering what the chances of getting in are?

Yes it's definitely a 2pm Kick-off, it usually is when we play teams from Northern Ireland, due to the ferry times and the admission prices are £10 adults and £5 concessions.

I see our friendly with Queen's Park tomorrow night is now a closed door game, I'm going to be in the Partick area tomorrow afternoon and was wondering what the chances of getting in are?

Cheers. Will be good to get back to normal after the excitement of the world cup.

Was just thinking didn't Ned say he was looking to build a horrible defence or words to that effect meaning four kick yer granny types.

Nicky certainly isn't that type and he's lost one in Lithgow.

He's basically a bullshitter innit?

Was just thinking didn't Ned say he was looking to build a horrible defence or words to that effect meaning four kick yer granny types.

Maybe but we haven't signed Devlin yet and we have no central defenders.No strikers and we're still short in midfield.

Once we actually get anyone in i'm preparing for the slow start to the season and the players not having a full pre season behind them excuse.

Not sure - we haven't signed any centre-halfs yet. McKinlay probably fits the bill, though, and Devlin is a six-footer at least.

I can't see anything about it being closed doors?

I was hoping to go along, where did you see that?

Archived