f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

Forrest simply has to play up front, or off a striker. Don't give him any defensive cover duties, just let him play.

He's not bad at dropping back and picking the ball up, and he doesn't seem to shirk a tackle for such a small guy. I'd agree, though, I think he should play off the main striker. I'd be happy enough to see him take his chances from the bench for another season, however, if he doesn't start the season with a bang.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to sound a bit cynical but our history of signing 32+ year old player isn't wonderful. On paper they looked great only to fail on the pitch and were past it. McCann and Burke are the most recent two that spring to mind.

However, could be a cracking signing and may be a good senior pro to bring Forest through this year.

Now we need 2 centre backs, a goalie, right back, and 2 strikers!!!!!

His main asset was his pace when at Sheff Wed and I would have thought that has went.

Still this isn't exactly the Champions League he has the pedigree to do well here.

In the Ayrshire Post tonight that Shankland and Crawford haven't reported back for training. Shankland is being linked with Celtic Nation of all teams, while Crawford has a month-long trial at Sheffield United. Can't see either of them being with us for the coming season.

Archived