f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the cliffhanger on the blurb has me on tenterhooks...can anyone read the last page or two and tell me what happens?

Alan Lithgow has just drew 3 pages of penis illustrations at the back. We may never find out if they get promoted against all odds.

So was that American trial 16th-18th June then?

I take it nothing ever came of it and it was never reported on?

Makes sense why there was absolutely f**k in about Ayr in last weeks Ayrshire Post though if thats the dates

I see we are sending a team to play in a tournament in New Cumnock on 19 July, featuring Glenafton and St Cuthbert Wanderers. I'm not sure if it'll be the first team, an XI or one of the youth teams, etc.

link

Edit: It's the same day as the Crusaders game, so It will probably be a youth team (The U19's I imagine).

I see we are sending a team to play in a tournament in New Cumnock on 19 July, featuring Glenafton and St Cuthbert Wanderers. I'm not sure if it'll be the first team, an XI or one of the youth teams, etc.

link

Edit: It's the same day as the Crusaders game, so It will probably be a youth team (The U19's I imagine).

Much rather go to New Cumnock for the tourney!

Heard Ayr had offered deals to barrowman and Archie Campbell. Barrowman is rumoured to be currently training with us (Morton). Anyone have any news on either of these players?

Was posted earlier, Barrowman has stated he wants to stay FT, no heard anything else about Campbell.

Ayr looking like running with the youngsters, rather have them than bargain basement journeymen that don't give a f**k tbh BUT a really sad state of affairs with pre-season already started.

With some managers you can trust they'll pull someone out a hat, with Roberts I've absolutely "0" faith.

Looking at Stirlings signings, we're going to be in trouble this season, do you think Cameron will have the balls to sack Roberts if (a) nobody will sign for us and (b) when we get horsed in our first league game of the season ?

Not looking good at Somerset Park for the season ahead.

Archived