f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

Season Ticket info finally announced. On sale from 25th July.

Adult £220 (Early Bird £205)

OAP £120 (EB £110)

Student £110 (EB £100)

Child (U16) £50

Panda Pals (U12) £15

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should that not be the 25th June? We have our first cup game on the 26th July!!

"We have pleasure in enclosing an application form for Ayr United's 2014-15 Season Ticket and Ayr United Supporters Club. Season Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday 25th July in the Club Shop from 12pm.

Our Season Ticket prices have remained unchanged for over four years. The reduced Early Bird prices have now been extended until 11th July."

So aye, you're probably right and it's a typo from the club.

not at all.

loved my time at Morton, just have more ties at Ayr and would like to see them win.

Don't bother with VT Deano, he's the resident *m*o*n*g*, the kind of person that people walk past in fear of inciting a window licking rage while he's sitting rocking rhythmically back and forth trying to chew his own ears off.

not at all.

loved my time at Morton, just have more ties at Ayr and would like to see them win.

Fair enough. It's unusual for former players to want the team to lose. Players with class stay neutral. Not surprised by your post.

Fair enough. It's unusual for former players to want the team to lose. Players with class stay neutral. Not surprised by your post.

I didn't say that I wanted Morton to lose at any point, I stated that I hoped Ayr would win.

I don't expect you to know the difference.

don't get Morton fans gripe with me, I have forever been complimentary about my time there.

I didn't say that I wanted Morton to lose at any point, I stated that I hoped Ayr would win.

don't get Morton fans gripe with me, I have forever been complimentary about my time there.

I don't have a problem mate. I know you played there as well.

So you would like Ayr to win their opening fixture but don't want Morton to lose theirs. Is that it?

No - he just wants Ayr to win their opening fixture. It's not that difficult to comprehend.

Help me, I'm an idiot. He wants Ayr to win, but he doesn't want Morton to lose. What's not difficult to comprehend is that if Ayr win, then Morton must lose. I'm an old guy, I obviously don't get the subtlety here. The only thing worse than a former player with no class, is a supporter who tries to cover by using insults.

Help me, I'm an idiot.

Help on it's way. You should have just stopped there.

He never said he wants Morton to lose, he wishes Morton no ill, he has nothing but positive memories about playing for you - it is just he follows Ayr. How much more simple could he make it?

Help on it's way. You should have just stopped there.

He never said he wants Morton to lose, he wishes Morton no ill, he has nothing but positive memories about playing for you - it is just he follows Ayr. How much more simple could he make it?

thanks for clearing that up for them my friend.

twice I have been accused now on this thread of having no class, for what reason exacly?

because I support Ayr United and want them to win every game they play?

isn't that what a support is meant to do?

thanks for clearing that up for them my friend.

twice I have been accused now on this thread of having no class, for what reason exacly?

because I support Ayr United and want them to win every game they play?

isn't that what a support is meant to do?

Have a good season Dean.

Archived