f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would usually agree, but now I think we need at least one experienced striker for next season.

Never really liked him, but I think we are very close to reaching a point of desperation.

If we're signing him that point has well and truly been passed.

If we're signing him that point has well and truly been passed.

Completely agree.

While it's clearly a wind-up, and one that's been done a couple of times before I'm sure, we really would be better shuting the gates. I think he's been retired for over a year, but with Roberts in charge you could post anyone ridiculous was signing for Ayr and it would be reasonable to panic a little. We're easy pickings at the moment - even more so than usual.

Completely agree.

While it's clearly a wind-up, and one that's been done a couple of times before I'm sure, we really would be better shuting the gates. I think he's been retired for over a year, but with Roberts in charge you could post anyone ridiculous was signing for Ayr and it would be reasonable to panic a little. We're easy pickings at the moment - even more so than usual.

I think Marko is capable of signing anyone with a history up the road, I think it would be great to get to June/July once with an almost assembled team, I think we'll yet again be turning up at opening day wondering who will be in our team.

Rumours that we've offered Andy Barrowman and Archie Campbell contracts. Both would be good signings IMO but can't see them coming to us.

Can't see Campbell leaving Morton where he has been offered a FT deal

Rumours that we've offered Andy Barrowman and Archie Campbell contracts. Both would be good signings IMO but can't see them coming to us.

Both would be good signings. I hope we get them (or at least one!!!), so we don't have to sign di Giacomo.

Can't see Campbell leaving Morton where he has been offered a FT deal

He hasn't signed yet, all his mates have gone and he didn't get much game time last year. Time may be right for him to move on.

not at all.

loved my time at Morton, just have more ties at Ayr and would like to see them destroy your shower of shite.

Archived