f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

If you have respect for a moron who challenges people on the internet to a fight by giving them a phone number then I suggest that WWF wrestling or whatever it is could be the sport for you. This behaviour does not constitute hardness, more the actions of a brain dead, pea cocking, pavement dancer.

I'll be at the pie stall first home game Kevin at half time if you want to batter me

So basically he is a new recruit for the ASC?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have respect for a moron who challenges people on the internet to a fight by giving them a phone number then I suggest that WWF wrestling or whatever it is could be the sport for you. This behaviour does not constitute hardness, more the actions of a brain dead, pea cocking, pavement dancer.

I'll be at the pie stall first home game Kevin at half time if you want to batter me

You will not be getting me to defend him, I'll reserve my judgement on him until I see him on the park.

Found the perfect centre half to partner him. Knees are shot, quite tall and like to threaten folk on twitter.

kevin-nash.jpg

I think we should only sign injury prone guys and put them all on pay as you play deals

could be a really good season for the budget

I wonder who is picking up the bill for our scouting trip to the USA...

What's the point in this trip anyway guys? Do you think you'll be able to pick up some players?

Is it for British players who have gone over on scholarships or something?

How appealing is it going to be for someone to come over from America to play in the Scottish third tier and presumably work part time doing another job? All seems a bit strange to me.

What's the point in this trip anyway guys? Do you think you'll be able to pick up some players?

Is it for British players who have gone over on scholarships or something?

How appealing is it going to be for someone to come over from America to play in the Scottish third tier and presumably work part time doing another job? All seems a bit strange to me.

It's something to do with Brian Gilmour. He works for the firm or came through it, or both. Or something.

Players pay around $500 to take part in trials and they are aware it's a part-time gig in either Scotland or Iceland.

I can't imagine anything good coming from this, but we can only hope we manage to pick up a gem or two somehow.

Did we not pick up Michael Donald from a similar type thing?

No. He did go to America on a scholarship but he'd been back for half a season playing amateurs and juniors before we signed him.

Guest honestrae95

There will be some gems to be unearthed in these trials, that I have no doubt. However, what I do have is doubt in, is our manager to spot who has real potential and not just a sand-dancer.

Calvin Ayre's toilet seat covers cost him more than the Ayr sponsorship does. It's almost like that Direct Debit for £1.50 that you took out on phone insurance years ago and never got around to cancelling: it's probably more effort to end the deal than it's worth for what it'll save.

Still, phree munnay and painted tairts. Again. Yas.

Why does that c**t not just buy us and get us to take over the world, like some kind of footballing James Bond super-villain?

Ayr are the only club in the world where a Billionaire, who has the same name as the club, could decide to get involved and the team actually gets worse.

Somebody should have a serious word with that c**t!

Why does that c**t not just buy us and get us to take over the world, like some kind of footballing James Bond super-villain?

Ayr are the only club in the world where a Billionaire who has the same name as the club, could decide to get involved, and the team actually gets worse.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest honestrae95

Ayr are the only club in the world where a Billionaire who has the same name as the club, could decide to get involved, and the team actually gets worse.

:lol:

I look forward to Dixie The Leader of The Band starting a 'kalvin ayr OOT/fat cananadian out' thread on the HP.

Archived