f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

Good if McKinlay is a tough player. If we can try and improve the team slightly, in each position, we have to be happy with that. He's probably going to be better than Pope at least.

Edit: beat me to it Derek.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He also once took a shit in the reserve goalkeeper's sock.

Good enough for me ha ha

A character ?, superb, one of the horrible c***s Roberts made reference to in relation to defenders.

Hmm anyone else? Can see us starting preseason with no strikers tbh.

Dare I suggest Liam Buchanan?

Happy with McKinlay but ideally I feel we need another 7 signings.

GK/Hutton

RB

2 CB ( 1 if Lithgow re-signs.)

RM

2 ST's

Ideally we could do with a few other as back-up but cant see it.

I can fill in at right-back. I have never played there before (In fact, I haven't really played anywhere before) and I can't defend, but that doesn't really matter, does it?

My rates are low (I'll do it for 8 cans of Lager and a couple of Scotch pies a week) and I'm available pretty much all the time.

Does anyone know if we use volunteers in any way? I live too far away but I know that my wee old mum has said she wouldn't mind doing a few hours a week to help the club, and I'm sure there would be others. But the club has to take the lead so hopefully this will help.

Whilst there may be individuals who volunteer for specific roles, the club do not have the resources to manage a group volunteers and allocate them roles and tasks. This is a shame as it could eat into some of the operating costs and reduce the financial burden on the directors year after year.

Does anyone know if we use volunteers in any way? I live too far away but I know that my wee old mum has said she wouldn't mind doing a few hours a week to help the club, and I'm sure there would be others. But the club has to take the lead so hopefully this will help.

Whilst there may be individuals who volunteer for specific roles, the club do not have the resources to manage a group volunteers and allocate them roles and tasks. This is a shame as it could eat into some of the operating costs and reduce the financial burden on the directors year after year.

Ex Airdrie striker Ryan Donnelly available is he worth a punt ?

A few years ago, aye but was apparently utter pish in the last season for airdrie and then didn't make an impact at Brechin or Albion Rovers

I was very impressed with Ayr United when we played them at Firhill in the League cup, surprised to hear they struggled in the league.

The lad Shankland who was only about 19 came on and scored a goal and nearly another when he hit the post. Looked a decent prospect but how do Ayr United fans rate him?

I was very impressed with Ayr United when we played them at Firhill in the League cup, surprised to hear they struggled in the league.

The lad Shankland who was only about 19 came on and scored a goal and nearly another when he hit the post. Looked a decent prospect but how do Ayr United fans rate him?

Never gets the chance to play, which is a shame because he is a decent young player.

I think if Shankland had any pace he would have featured more. Sadly though he is suited more to a different style than direct 442 which Is all Roberts knows.

Archived