f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And who has never made a mistake at their work? I don't think the personal relationships of club employees are any of our business either.

You're forgetting that said employee is a woman, which is all that is necessary for the worst elements on here to forgo any benefit of the doubt or refrain from the basest level of insults they can accommodate.

And who has never made a mistake at their work? I don't think the personal relationships of club employees are any of our business either.

If it's draining £40k a year from the club I think we are entitled to know what it is exactly said person does.

Yeah, whilst we ought to try and avoid any unsavoury insinuations, if anyone is taking a hefty wage from the club it requires to be strictly on merit, and we need to be able to see quantifiable (business) benefits to the role.

I can't see whay AUFC would require a full-time Operations Manager, and why that person would require to be paid £40k per year. Which I doubt, in any event. Does the football manager even get paid that?

Ideally we'd have a competent football manager who could also help run the club behind the scenes. With the money being suggested here, it looks like we could easily afford it.

They are the business of shareholders if they impact on the performance of the business. If not, then I agree with you.

Guest honestrae95

Good summation of the season of the season from Kitty Boy on Tell Him He's Pele. All points well nailed on.

http://www.tellhimhespele.com/the-league-1-end-of-term-report-card/

As for signings, bit concerned we haven't heard anything. This is regarding Lithgow in particular and not so much Hutton. The communication coming out of the club is shocking. There's still been no end of season review from Roberts (last year we had one and set Ryan McStay off on a twitter tirade), no mention of players being released/retained (Ayrshire Post doesn't count) or the moving ons of Ayr player. All we have heard from club is secure your Season Ticket for next season at £205 (£11.88 per game). To me that is not really an early bird or decent offer when you consider it only costs £15 walk up and the benefits of early purchase for tickets for 'Big' games is really null and void.

I have to pose the question of why the playing budget is being cut when there are so many non-playing wages being taken out of the club. I shall give the example of the Operations Manger (a term used loosely in my eyes). Tracy McTrusty apparently earns £40,000 per annum for doing this job. Now remember she forgot to register away kits with SFA 2 seasons ago and East Stirling kindly agreed to wear their away kit and the floodlight debacle where she never applied for planning permission and resulted in a Ramsden Cup game being played at Cappilow. Throw in Lewis Grants wage as well and there is a big chunk. However, we know Lachlan has a problem when it comes to getting rid of said Operations Manager a he as shagging her for over a year!

The wages being pulled by non-playing staff need to be addressed at the next AGM by sombody on the board. AUFC Trust may be the best to raise this point or hope that a takeover ensues and these people are removed from their positions or given a wage cut.

Sorry for the rant. Work is slow!

Tell me Sheldon, how on earth do you know what Tracy McTrusty earns? Or who she has sexual relations with?

I don't think she's a particularly necessary wage, whatever she is on, and I think a volunteer could be found to do her job. However, I think it's far too easy and rather unjust to point the finger at somebody like herself, when there's far more deep-rooted problems in the club.

Mark Roberts - Other clubs have bigger budgets Lachlan Cameron - We do not know other clubs budgets

Mark Roberts - The task was to avoid relegation Lachlan Cameron - Objective was to finish no worse than a play off place

Sure there has been a few more fibs out there.

Strong words but I think they were needed and seem reasonable enough, other than keeping Roberts. I'm glad he still obviously cares, and am glad he's put Roberts firmly in his place, but we'll need to see what team we can put together.

Archived